• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics -- GAME 2

lethalweapon3

This team is SOFT as hell man.  I need a Zaza who will put some of these dudes on their ass instead of going through a layup line.  Good grief.  

And I'm sorry, but Quin is losing a lot of good will with playing CC so much against this 5 out lineup.  It just makes no sense.  

• Like 4

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Lucky to be down by 12 right now.

Hawks were up 22 - 11.

Since then, we've been outscored 50 - 27.

Shocked not shocked...

Our fake superstar killed any momentum we had early...

Turnover … 10 - 5

pts odd … 5 - 13

pts in paint … 18 - 38

turnovers and letting them run layup lines is the difference so far. Where is some pride? We need someone to bring a different mentality to this team.

I want Pat Bev to accept a backup role and get this teAms head right. Royce O’Neal and Crowder both high up on that list too. 

2 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

I am officially done with Hunter. He is a low effort player and is not good defensively. 

Im officially done with numerous Hawks starters...

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

I am officially done with Hunter. He is a low effort player and is not good defensively. 

He disappointed me when he took the three and jogged back while his man beat him down the court on the run out. 

4 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

This team is SOFT as hell man.  I need a Zaza who will put some of these dudes on their ass instead of going through a layup line.  Good grief.  

And I'm sorry, but Quin is losing a lot of good will with playing CC so much against this 5 out lineup.  It just makes no sense.  

They are ultra soft.  Defensive effort in that 2nd quarter was non-existent, outside of maybe 3 plays.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Get it together Trae. 🤢

How long yall gonna say this.. Trae is who he is...

Not saying he cant come out and go bananas in the 2nd half..Because hes capable(well he used to be) But Im sure he'll find a way to fk that up somehow too if he does.. Because he's Very capable of that also...

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member

Celtics are running hard on every miss, meanwhile we are taking an afternoon stroll getting back. :blanky:

1 minute ago, cam1218 said:

I wish this forum could find something we all agree to hate and bash on it together. SquawkBonding and SquawkBuilding.

Good luck with that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, terrell said:

God I hope the FO doesnt just care about $ going forward..

This team needs some SERIOUS changes...

Been telling yall for years..

2021 fooled the hell out of some folks.....

Trae made some great shots, but his efficiency and turnovers were terrrible.. 

Hawks need to find a NEW best player in the worst way...

Hawks need to find players period. 

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

He disappointed me when he took the three and jogged back while his man beat him down the court on the run out. 

Im sick of us wanting Hawks players to be something they arent.. ALL of them....(except JJ/AJ) The rest are who they are at this point...