• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics -- GAME 2

lethalweapon3

6 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Atlanta will feel like a Celtics Home game.  All the Terrells will be out in force.

lol call me out by name when you said our "superstar" would bounce back and show out tonight because thats what superstars do.. 

Well.........

• Haha 1

Just now, NekiEcko said:

@terrell

BS between you and few others, I never seen so much hate from yall.  I swear that you are fans of another team.  We all knew that we were overmatched by them in this series and we got too much line-up issues.  I think they need this series to understand if we going to try to get that level of them, Bucks and other teams that team need to get their stuff together including Trae.

It's definitely true that there's 2-3 posters that get more pleasure on this board out the the team losing so they can call out those of us that are optimistic than they do when the team wins.  These same posters are generally silent during the big wins.  It is what it is.  Helps to just ignore them.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Trae was awful...get your head in the game.

DJ - good game.

Dre started hot then couldn't by a bucket until late. 18pts, 12 rebs,  3 assists, 1 steal.

CC and JC 🤢

Bogi and OO contributed, JJ and Bey not so much.

We just keep getting into these scoring droughts and we compound it by giving up on defense.

• Like 1

Capela is virtually a non-factor in this series.

If I'm Quin, I must go with Collins at the 5, and get him some touches on the block instead of having him shoot 3s.

Start either Bogi or Bey.  At this point, it doesn't matter which guy.  I'll lean toward Bogi.

• Trae
  • Murray
  • Bogi
  • Hunter
  • Collins

If you want to bring Capela in whenever Williams come in, that's fine.  But he can't be on the floor when they go with 3 guards and Horford is in.  We have to have guys who can put the ball in the basket.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

By the way, where are all of the Bey watch fans?  Still think he should be starting?

Im keeping him over JC and DRe soft asses thats for damn sure... For less $ too..

14 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I say we start game three with all the fans yelling overrated.. Get Trae pissed off from the beginning.   He plays better pissed off. 

Im willing to try anything at this point with him...

• Premium Member
Just now, REHawksFan said:

It's definitely true that there's 2-3 posters that get more pleasure on this board out the the team losing so they can call out those of us that are optimistic than they do when the team wins.  These same posters are generally silent during the big wins.  It is what it is.  Helps to just ignore them.  

Certain posters were mighty silent during the ECF run. I think that run only made them even more bitter. The Playoff series versus Miami was their opening. They've come back with a vengeance ever since.

• Like 2