• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks -- GAME 3

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

It's told more than enough especially when you play 30+ minutes. We need someone who can guard those f***ing wings and Dre rose up tonight to that task. This not giving Dre credit is really getting on my f***ing nerves. It's causing me to lose respect for some of the posters I usually respect. 

I don’t get into the arguments much, but I like Dre. Inconsistent as hell, but I blame coaching.

I think a lot of us see the same thing you do. All of us just want him to be more consistent..but doing it in big games helps him as a player. He’s had his moments..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

I'm sure @benhillboy can crunch the numbers somewhere but I would be willing to bet that if we played primarily to score in the midrange/paint that we could beat the Celtics in the next three games. 

I'm not mathematician...  but they hit more threes than I have ever seen a team hit in a qtr... and couldn't shake us.   I think that can be a winning strategy. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Trae-mendous!!!

Welcome to the Playoffs Mr Young.

Before Trae went to the GOAT FLOAT.. He tried a few running floaters on Horford that were just off.  I'm glad he stayed with it.   When Trae plays aggressive like this, we have unstoppable confidence. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Trae-mendous!!!

He used the "foul bait" as a hesitation move to get the floater off. He needs to shelve the foul baiting where he gets in the air with nowhere to pass it but keep that fake in his arsenal. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Trae-mendous!!!

Keep the floaters coming ! I hope Synder is telling him to keep them going . 

12 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I was happy as a mfer. I am not gonna let hating bitches get me down. 

Trae brought it and was mainly making good decisions. Made me extremely proud. 

Murray was electric

Bey made me proud. 

Hunter was defending his ass off considering how tough Boston big wings are. He made me real proud.

Bogi played well.

Bigs did what they had to do. Proud of them.

Great win Coach Quin!

The thing about Trae is that he can do this every game and make good decisions. The times he don’t do it seems to have more to do with a trust issue that he’s slowly learning to get past. It’s not a ability thing or even an IQ thing when he don’t do it in my opinion.

I personally thought Hunter had a bit more feistiness than normal ….I just wish he’d show it more. Hunter don’t always show his strength physically and i believe he should. 
Tatum is a tough ass matchup so I agree he held his own vs Tatum for sure.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

I don’t get into the arguments much, but I like Dre. Inconsistent as hell, but I blame coaching.

I think a lot of us see the same thing you do. All of us just want him to be more consistent..but doing it in big games helps him as a player. He’s had his moments..

I don’t think he’s had any more inconsistencies then Collins though.

I think Hunter will improve significantly under Synder. Collins will too but Synder can’t fix certain things like physical traits. Collins is really a center in this matchup vs the Celtics cause he can’t move his feet well enough.

a big difference this game way that Bey and Hunter were Primarily on Tatum and maybe that’s the big change we need to help us .

59 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae only shot 54% FG tonight.  So he failed to get about the 60% barrier.

Trae, you get a

image.png.d5595b1fe28b32b029c4d07594c93d06.png

Been a min over 50%.. Good to see..