• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks -- GAME 6 (8:30 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

On Trae...I thought he got better in this series.  Did he do EVERYTHING right?  No, but no one should have expected him to.  After those first two games, nobody expected that young man to respond the way he did.  But you can tell he listened to Quin, and he got better.  I think Quin has earned his respect and that should translate into him continuing to mature and get better as a player and a person.  People can feel how they want about him and that's fine, but they don't reach game 6 without him against a top three team in this league.  I applaud the way he fought.

#putsomerespectonhisname

I don't give a rat's about consolations...Dude just needs to play the right way all of the time...That's what superstars do!

• Premium Member
34 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

People will look back and see that Trae had 30 and 10 and think he had a good game. But he didnt, he was absolutely awful in the second half. 

Had he not had the first half he had, we would have gotten blown out...

• Thanks 4

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

TJ McConnell baybee. He gives these guys all they want.  Either him or Delon Wright back.

Damnit, I thought you said Trae for Tristen 

Trae for Tristen!!!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I don't give a rat's about consolations...Dude just needs to play the right way all of the time...That's what superstars do!

Youre gonna drive yourself crazy wanting Trae to play smart ball all the time...

Trae is a showman..

He can be the best or worst player on the court at anytime..

It is what it is..

Edited by terrell

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

This weird game of Trae-ble tennis is gonna go on the whole offseason isn't it?

Same guys wait for something bad to happen to lay into Trae.  Something good happens and we hear crickets.

Does that not get old for you?  Atleast come up with some new material so the rest of us can engage.

I missed the game. Had plans to watch the draft with friends.  Not going to read through this thread, probably the same people being miserable about everything.  

I'm glad the guys fought hard and Trae got his confidence back.  Our future is bright with Quin.  This team has to learn how to win consistently in the regular season and I believe we'll make a deep playoff run after that.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Hawks get:Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson, Kyle Lowery and a first round pick.

Heat get: Trae Young.

The Hawks would be lucky to get that because the Heat are gonna ask for one of Hunter, Collins or Johnson as part of that deal.

Yikes...