• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks (7 PM EST Tip)

lethalweapon3

6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Some fans act like being the "go-to guy" is a life time appointment like the supreme court. If JJ shows he has what it takes this year then he should be the guy. It's not about protecting Trae's feelings. 

If JJ goes from 10th man bench warmer . . . to close out player on a playoff team in just one season, just put him into the Hall of Fame right now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Some fans act like being the "go-to guy" is a life time appointment like the supreme court. If JJ shows he has what it takes this year then he should be the guy. It's not about protecting Trae's feelings. 

You're right it's not, but we have to be realistic here. JJ excels in his role. Let's not give him more than he can chew right now. I haven't seen a lot of shot creation in his repertoire so far.  He's a guy that needs to be set up to score. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Phunkabilly said:

image.png.5f119d208bb69e807cc286e3f9c3c386.png

Look at that shot distribution from the 8-man rotation... everybody with between 9-14 shots taken, and everyone with between 12-20 points scored.  LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

download.jpg.eaa02f1e1c163a45e05c16b1ebe38cf0.jpg

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

Yeah he got away with an OPI on that 1st one.. lol

He did that shit so smooth I thought it was legal until I saw the replay.  AJ was still pressing him off the line as well as I’ve seen anyone do.  Not sure how Ridder started the season over Heineke, hopefully there’s no controversy next week.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

He did that shit so smooth I thought it was legal until I saw the replay.  AJ was still pressing him off the line as well as I’ve seen anyone do.  Not sure how Ridder started the season over Heineke, hopefully there’s no controversy next week.

Fans might go crazy in the Benz if he goes back to Ridder Sunday.. lol

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This Bogi 3 is incredible 

So Klay-like.  It’s rare I slowly become a fan of a player over multiple seasons: I can usually identify the guys I love and hate pretty quickly.  Bogi did that.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3