• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Wizards

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

When Trae does bad... There's no loss of criticism.

Last night.    26/10/6 with 2 steals  shooting 52.9/62.5 in 30 min and it's crickets from the haters.  They won't even post. 

Even if they do, they'll just move the goal posts to avoid acknowledging the great game.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

It was definitely a frustration foul by a guy that rarely contests shots.  

Definitely a pointless play.  Still don't understand why it wasn't reviewed for a flagrant foul as the play was unnecessary.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Good win.  Please explain to me again why Bruno can't get a minute or two in almost every game.  Squawk posters complain about our small players.  Yet, there sits Bruno, a big old boy, who ain't that bad.  

:ahf:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Good win.  Please explain to me again why Bruno can't get a minute or two in almost every game.  Squawk posters complain about our small players.  Yet, there sits Bruno, a big old boy, who ain't that bad.  

:ahf:

Bruno can't pass, dribble, or shoot well enough to play as a PF and there are two starting caliber NBA centers in front of him.  

Rotations are small for a reason.  It takes time to warm up and get in rhythm.  You can't just play guys 3-5 minutes a night.  It wouldn't help the team or the player.  Bruno is a great 3rd string center, but just not a rotation guy for us.  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, hawkman said:

College Park call up pending...

Gueye? Wouldn’t mind a bit. Kid is fun. But again, Kuzma is a bum and the league needs to hit him with a fine and suspension. You can’t come from behind like that specially if you have no rep of ever playing defense in your entire LIFE!

Gosh I hate that guy. Not as much as @kg01 well now maybe. Moron Kuz.

12 hours ago, Diesel said:

I think Kuzma did it on purpose. 

I wouldn’t put it past him. He’s a lil c0cksucker if I may.

12 hours ago, Jody23 said:

Great win, but I can't enjoy it with the JJ injury.  I hope he's alright.

You haven’t been doin your bit lately broh, what gives? Give the people your version of “Let’s get ready to rumble” (tomorrow cuz this puppy 🐶 a wrap)! 😐 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Considering them prima donna a** refs are constantly reviewing innocuous crap. 

Eggactly they waste 10 minutes a night reviewing some lame out of bounce play or something insignificant but where’s the review here.

Embarrassed is exact. Looking like a fool on the court must be a regular occurrence to him because of his nonchalant laziness in general. 

If loud guys like Draymond have a rep because they are dirty AND LOUD..

Quiet lil basement rats that are cheap shot artists should gain the same rep.

Not the first time Kuz did this, prolly the 5th or 6th tile I’ve seen it in his career if not more.

• Like 4