• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks GAME 1

lethalweapon3

In the words of Rick Flair 'WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO".

Nailed it as usual @lethalweapon3. 

Someone better get their Paul George on, looking at you Jeffy.  Gotta bring intensity, aggressiveness and focus.  It's Teague Time.

Millsap and Sap gotta punish the Selts big.  Paul will do his thing. I'm looking for Al's activity and aggressiveness in faking a shot and going to the rim and running the floor. Fatty Sullinger can't stay with Al.

Wow! Lw3 being in the playoff heat!!!! Love it! Get him a body baaaaagggg, yeeeeaaaa-Bobby KKI I honestly thought the font by lw would be in volt to blind us lol. :-) LETS DO THIIIIISSSS ATLLLLL!!!!!!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hawks should not be last in the NBA free throw attempts. Little Isaiah comes into the 4th with just 2 or 3 attempts and the refs just make sure he gets his ass on the line. 

Isaiah literally has to jump into our players to get points. And I thought they changed the rule that you cannot jump into the opponent when taking shots but I guess not.

But I'm glad we got the win ...just need to play with intense attitude the whole game cause we should have won by double digits.

• Like 2