• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Wizards

lethalweapon3

Just an ugly first half of basketball. Hopefully the second half is a lot better

I don't know what it is but Sap absolutely struggles defending stretch bigs which is crazy because he is one himself. Morris was giving him that work in the first game and was killing him in the second quarter. Come on Sap get it together

It would also be nice if our starting wings decided to show up

• Like 1

What a terrible game

Cant make free throws

Sloppy turnovers

Cant finish at the rim

Korver and Baze continue to give us nothing

Perimeter d is still an issue

Still playing sluggish despite getting rid of 2 guys who many thought were part of that problem

We used a lotto pick on Prince, play him. Still don't understand why they paid Baze after drafting Prince.

Baze smh. Bad shots, bad defense, cant finish at the rim, then gets that technical when they were coming back

I hope Harden doesn't drop 40 plus on us tomorrow night

So much to clean up

• Like 1

The starting wings only having one basket between each other for a whole game is laughable. The best thing about it is, Bud thinks you can win consistently with starting wings that can't dribble. You can't unless you have LeBron along with those two wings or you're the Spurs...wait, sh**.

And can someone please tell me what kind of playcall bud made in that last timeout ? 

He mustve said something  like "Just hand it to white chocolate KORV3R. He gon make it from everywhere. If hes d'd tightly doesnt matter. One two shifty moves and he'll drop it down EASILY. "

Edited by StephenHawking
grammar
  • Like 3

Wonder why Hawks lost by 3 points?

Missing 20 of 25 three point attempts might help explain some of it, wouldn't you think?

Then, there is the fact that Atlanta left 13 points on the free throw line.  I know.  Dwight can't.

But, he is not the only one missing them, is he......

Here we see our OWN:   LOTTERY BOUND HAWKS !

• Like 1

11 hours ago, StephenHawking said:

And can someone please tell me what kind of playcall bud made in that last timeout ? 

He mustve said something  like "Just hand it to white chocolate KORV3R. He gon make it from everywhere. If hes d'd tightly doesnt matter. One two shifty moves and he'll drop it down EASILY. "

Not much of a play call if Kyle ends up dribbling to free himself up when its the last chance in the game.