• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Raptors

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, rd79 said:

What happened to this team?

They are playing a philosophy that doesn't fit them. The only time they looked good was when guys like Muscala and Sefolosha overachieved on offense because the second team played the old offense.

If the philosophy won't change, blow it up. The kids are going to work harder than Kent and Kyle do.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sarcatic1 said:

I have seen enough. Even if they start playing better they are still no better than a first round exit

Every player on this roster but the rookies should be available.

Get the highest value you can and build for the future

Unfortunately a first round exit is too much credit at this point if they are going to play like this.

Theyd be lucky to get in the playoffs with this kinda recent play. 

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

Unfortunately a first round exit is too much credit at this point if they are going to play like this.

Theyd be lucky to get in the playoffs with this kinda recent play. 

Yea that's why I said at best lol. This team looks lost.

The ball movement is non existent

They are giving up a ton of open looks

They don't have the offense to fight back once they get down big

The body language looks terrible out there

The turnovers are bad

And guys who played over their head to start the season have come crashing down to earth

7 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

PG - Schröder

G - THJ

F - Prince

PF - Millsap 

C - Howard

I'd rather see this starting lineup for the next 20 games, instead of the usual starting lineup.

YES!

Ha!  Ha!  Silly us.  We Hawk fans thought that we had a decent NBA team

yet we get blown out, again and again.  Lost 9 0f 10 games and this one was

oh, so close, wasn't it.  128\84 = 44 point loss, I believe.

What has happened?  D8 sure hasn't lived up to his hype, has he.  Bud has a

great defensive team (Ha!) and a team capable of scoring 110 points a game.

Really?  where did it go?

• Like 1

Starting to wonder if the Hawks should have done all they could have to get Dwight, horford, Sap trio like koonin had mentioned was the real plan in the off season.

But making Horford the highest paid player in the league just didn't sound right at the time. I believe his contract would have been more than Mike Conleys.

• Like 1

I dont know why yall keep saying Bud knew this or that and that its growing pains - ok but surely this cant be that - what in the blue fuk are you talking about !!!  none of this shit makes any sense at all. really it doesnt.  Why would a coach play a system without the players for it, what the hell are you talking about.  Just nobody in the organization saw what was so obvious to this message board and its just that its that ?  No you cant believe that, really this is something totally different

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

PG - Schröder

G - THJ

F - Prince

PF - Millsap 

C - Howard

I'd rather see this starting lineup for the next 20 games, instead of the usual starting lineup.

When Sap is healthy that would be the best chance to keep up and maybe actually winning a few. Maybe go ahead and jump to Bembry over Delaney at backup point as well. He's a bigger ball handler and has to be a better defender just by default.