• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Raptors

lethalweapon3

7 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

If Muscala struggles to make a positive defensive impact from the jump, Coach Bud should not hesitate to turn to a third “K” (ex-Raptor Kris Humphries), if only in search of an immediate spark until the Hawks finish benefitting from the insurance collection on the fourth “T” (Tiago Splitter).

Thats a mouthful right there and what does it take to get Bud to take the blinders off. No more Moose at center because he will indeed struggle and oh so well on defense.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dnice said:

2ALg3pB.gif

If all I glean out of this game is this post it was worth it.

I forgot this game was today.  Ugh.  

I'm pretty sure the Raps aren't gonna finish with the top offensive efficiency rating ever but to be up there with the Showtime Lakers is unbelievable.  Hopefully we just keep it competitive.  Raps -8.  After last meeting though -80 ain't far fetched.

"RON RAPRS."  "Melting M & Ms." Where does Leeth come up with these gems?

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Hawks need to survive the first 6 minutes of this quarter.  If they can extend the lead by the time the K&K Music Factory come in ( lol @ that ), they just might get a nice win tonight.

( literally 90 seconds later )

Lead down to 11, with Derozan scoring all 6 of the Raptors' points.

( sigh )  It is never easy.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Hawks need to survive the first 6 minutes of this quarter.  If they can extend the lead by the time the K&K Music Factory come in ( lol @ that ), they just might get a nice win tonight.

( literally 90 seconds later )

Lead down to 11, with Derozan scoring all 6 of the Raptors' points.

( sigh )  It is never easy.

That was actually the best they (and Delaney for that matter) had looked in a long while.

• Like 3

Impressive win even more that the Cavs game. Offense is clicking outscoring this Raptors team with 55%FG.

Howard and Schröder were great, eventhough Dennis had -17. Bench was pretty good. Finally Baze and Korver showed out. This team could be pretty special if we could play most of the games with sense of urgency, energy and focus. 

GO HAWKS!

• Like 2

I said in in the chat, this is a time in which the analytics can be thrown out. Dennis played well. Bulldog guards bother him though on the defensive end.

And this team still can't guard three guard lineups, the difference was Toronto not starting in them. they did figure out Patterson to an extent though.

• Like 1

Everyone commenting should mention how great Howard was tonight including supes....

howard played great on both ends of the court and shot his free throws well. His players found him multiple times when he was in a good deep post position and D8 overall absolutely OWNED the paint tonight!

Too bad they didn't give him his flagrant foul..had he done that he'd be suspended.

dennis played well too! Last 8 games 20points plus on 52 percent shooting and 6 assists. I don't want to jinx him but he keep that up and he will get all star consideration for reserve in the east.

Im proud of this team tonight they looked awesome and should have won by more but I feel the refs were doing all they could to help the raptors keep it close and they succeeded on doing just that but it didn't help them win the game which is the most important part.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I said in in the chat, this is a time in which the analytics can be thrown out. Dennis played well. Bulldog guards bother him though on the defensive end.

And this team still can't guard three guard lineups, the difference was Toronto not starting in them. they did figure out Patterson to an extent though.

Agreed but Corey Joseph was running over Delaney like a train with no charges called. I don't feel like that's "aggressiveness".