• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks

lethalweapon3

Great game thread as usual lw3!!! The Bucks are hot, the Heat are hot as well. I wouldn't mind a loss tonight to have a three way tie for 5th. I really want the 6th or 7th seed. I know I know...I don't like losing but this way we can keep our scenarios open lol.

Ps Somebody from Thon Maker's family works for 2k lol.

IMG_9265.JPG

IMG_9266.JPG

IMG_9267.JPG

IMG_9268.JPG

IMG_9269.JPG

This is kind of what I thought we'd see even in a best case scenario. The young guards really played spirited basketball and it was one of Dwight's good games.

But all that equaled a loss. The bench looked hopeless and the game plan to put Ersan on Giannis was not a good one.

• Like 2

Everyone was in the minus on the bench except for Prince, terrible.

Specifically, Muscala was -12 in 7 minutes. Guess who was guarding Giannis near the end of the first quarter?

If Ersan/Muscala don't guard Giannis a lot I think this is a win. Bud's decisions this year, very questionable.

Edited by Lurker
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I still say try Bembry as the primary ball handler with that 2nd unit.  Delaney is giving us nothing nathin.  At least give Bembry a chance to go at or shoot over a smaller guard.

Seems more than just a tad obvious at this point, well for at least half the season to be more accurate.

Saying that at least we played about three quarters of decent ball is not any consolation for another loss. Our bench as a unit just isn't ever gonna give us what we need to take an important game, maybe I should say any game.

• Like 1

I thought it was a fun game to watch. Some bad stuff from the bench, yeah, but whatever. Par for the course nowadays and I'm with @Spud2Nique in trying to get that 8th spot and play the Celtics or aim for the 7th if Cavs are in 1st. Or just fall out of the PO altogether, I don't really care. I expected this year to be a building year anyway with Horf leaving, Schro starting, and Dwight coming in. Would have loved if we got it together and kicked butt, but not that worried. We have still beaten some great teams this year and I'm just looking for entertaining games for now, win or lose. This one was competitive and actually fun to watch, unlike several other recent outings.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Saying that at least we played about three quarters of decent ball is not any consolation for another loss. Our bench as a unit just isn't ever gonna give us what we need to take an important game, maybe I should say any game.

Bench would be better with bazemore back coming off the bench with Bembry running point. 

Not sure why bud hasn't gone to this lineup yet of Dennis, THJ, Prince, Sap, Howard as starters with the bench as Bembry, Baze, Sefelosha, Illayasova, Humphries.

• Like 2