• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Timberwolves

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

I remember when I said several times during KAT's draft and rookie year that I'd trade our entire roster for him. I was called crazy by some people here.

Now maybe you will see what I'm talking about. KAT is worth an entire roster depending on the team. If we could get someone like him with our high pick...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sothron said:

I remember when I said several times during KAT's draft and rookie year that I'd trade our entire roster for him. I was called crazy by some people here.

Now maybe you will see what I'm talking about. KAT is worth an entire roster depending on the team. If we could get someone like him with our high pick...

Do you think Ayton can be similar to Karl?  He got the size, athleticism, and ,3 point potential.  He just don't have the handles of KAT.

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

Do you think Ayton can be similar to Karl?  He got the size, athleticism, and ,3 point potential.  He just don't have the handles of KAT.

I do. And just like KAT he has the tools to be better on defense. Hopefully if we get Ayton our Bud U can get him where he needs to be.

• Like 2

Watched about half the game and lol at the players the Hawks are trotting out there.  People need to pump the brakes about KAT being a hall of fame player too.  He literally carved up a d league roster last night.  

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Alex said:

Watched about half the game and lol at the players the Hawks are trotting out there.  People need to pump the brakes about KAT being a hall of fame player too.  He literally carved up a d league roster last night.  

Didn't they just lose to a D-League roster that limited him to 15 points in their previous game?