• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Clippers

lethalweapon3

18 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

You basically draft three first rounders and none of the three can play.

All three are dogshit. 

So lets say we draft Luka last year. So right now We have Luka/Huerter(injured now)/our 2019 1st rd pick and the 17th pick/Jabari/Len. Is that team any better than what we have now? I say No.. MIght be because the team isnt finished rebuilding yet? pretty sure we plan on signing better vets and FA's when the time comes..But ok man..

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, terrell said:

So lets say we draft Luka last year. So right now We have Luka/Huerter(injured now)/our 2019 1st rd pick and the 17th pick/Jabari/Len. Is that team any better than what we have now? I say know. MIght be because the team isnt finished rebuilding yet?

It couldn’t look any bleaker.

Of course they’d still be hindered by a lousy gm like Schlenk.

I’m not convinced that Trae can lead a team anywhere.

6 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

It’s happening every other game almost. Kind of hard to forget when it keeps happening.

Again, we're missing 2 starters, and our 1st half schedule is grueling. Not to mention we're a young team.

3 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

We shall see. let me know when LUka leads his team past the KNicks..lol

I think Doc remembers all to well that Hawks victory in LA and Trae dropping a dagger three in front of the Clippers bench. Doc stared Trae down for posing but Trae just moved on like Doc did not exist.

Brutal game. If the threes are dropping like this ( 51.5 ) if and when Leonard and George play together its lights out for most anyone in the league.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

So hes lousy even if he drafts LUka..Got it...

8 minutes ago, terrell said:

Again, we're missing 2 starters, and our 1st half schedule is grueling. Not to mention we're a young team.

We shall see. let me know when LUka leads his team past the KNicks..lol

Kevin Huerter isn’t that good.

Maybe the Hawks will stop getting run off thr floor every other. 

The starting line up is filled with lotto picks and they can’t stay in games.

Edited by Plainview1981

3 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

Luka has another Allstar on his team and lost to the Knicks Twice. Shit happens..

10 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

A healthy Huerter is alot better than Cam right now though.. And Collins is a big part of what we do........And Hawks have been in every game except Miami, CHicago, and this one..

Edited by terrell

We were in the Suns game. Every team isnt without 2 starters though. And our roster isnt in win now mode right now. WE're just too young..YOu know that..We're at least a few good vets and a FA or two away. THis year is about development.  YOure just impatient..lol

Edited by terrell

7 minutes ago, terrell said:

We were in the Suns game. Every team isnt without 2 starters though. And our roster isnt in win now mode right now. WE're just too young..YOu know that..We're at least a few good vets and a FA or two away. THis year is about development.  YOure just impatient..lol

Kevin only started 3 out of 10 games. The fact is that he hasn’t nailed down a starting gig over a rookie that is shooting 25% from the field... Maybe that says something about Kevin.

26 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

Kevin only started 3 out of 10 games. The fact is that he hasn’t nailed down a starting gig over a rookie that is shooting 25% from the field... Maybe that says something about Kevin.

Yeah, like he missed the preseason and was on a minutes restriction. Great observation. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, High5 said:

Yeah, like he missed the preseason and was on a minutes restriction. Great observation. 

In other words, he hadn’t really nailed down the starting spot.

He is an inconsistent shooter that doesn’t do much else. He’ll probably get the starting job now since Cam is playing about as bad as a player can play.

33 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

In other words, he hadn’t really nailed down the starting spot.

He is an inconsistent shooter that doesn’t do much else. He’ll probably get the starting job now since Cam is playing about as bad as a player can play.

Just like Paul George hadn't nailed down a spot on LA's active roster until last game. 

• Like 3

Ouch! 🤕 I want the last 2.5 hours of my life back. Ugh 😩 we were bullied, punked, trashed and oh ya, we lost the game too.

I mean...we might have gone through the motions maybe but let’s face it, the Clippers didn’t miss much from 3 land and Jerry West's hand picked Jerome Robinson looked good from deep.

There will be good nights and bad. At least no travel 🧳 Catch some z’s then come out and give it a go against Lebron.

I swear the rim must be laughing at Cam. Did Cam do something to piss off the bball God’s? I’ve never seen more shots not fall off pretty moves by an nba player since...?

The line is out. 

ML Lakers -1100 (wow 😳) Hawks +700

Line : Lakers/Hawks +/-13.5

I realize the Lakers are 10-2 but 13.5? Again we are on a back to back and the Lakers didn’t have a game but 13.5 is excessive.

Then again I’m not insulted as we just lost by about 50. 😏 

Go Hawks!

Oh, Hunter is coming on nicely.

• Like 4