• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Clippers

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, Gray Mule said:

This LA opponent decided to run the score up against the Hawks.  We have a long memory.  We won't forget this one, Doc.  It may be a long time coming, but it will.  

Doc was stickin it? Ya, I mean it’s possible he was but like you said they couldn’t miss. Maybe Doc loves giving it to the Hawks but inside he always resented why we sent him away to the Clippers in the first place. Hey, it netted us one of my fav Hawks in plastic man so thanks Doc. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

You win this thread GM.:laugh1:

I'm just glad I didn't stay up late to watch this. Per Jody, unto the next one.

😆 omg u didn’t miss anything. Like literally I’m trying to think. Ok maybe some Trae deep bombs 💣 from three and Hunter impressively and aggressively taking the ball to the rim with his beautiful now turning patented bank 🏦 lay in. I love that layup style it’s old school.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Plainview1981 said:

Kevin only started 3 out of 10 games. The fact is that he hasn’t nailed down a starting gig over a rookie that is shooting 25% from the field... Maybe that says something about Kevin.

Um Kevin was ALWAYS going to be the starter. Cam only started because Kev was injured. LP said so..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Just wanted to get this in. Not sure if anyone else had to listen to the Clippers broadcasters last night but Chauncey raved about Trae calling him the best 1/2 passer in the league already. 

History would suggest that Chauncey would know.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

History would suggest that Chauncey would know.

Agreed. Funny you say that because when Chauncey was picked by the Celts in 97 3rd overall after they lost out on the Duncan sweepstakes he wasn’t even the same person much rather player he would become with Detroit. I mean even after Boston it took him a few years to get it going but man, I have to admit I wrote him off like in 2000, couple years into it I thought he was a bust. 

Him and Rip man, it’s not always the best talent but rather the fit, timing and chemistry 🧪.

Very knowledgeable guy. Wasn’t he rumored for our GM job a few years ago? Wonder how that woulda turned out. Actually come to think of it I think he rejected even meeting with us I could be wrong I forget.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

😆 omg u didn’t miss anything. Like literally I’m trying to think. Ok maybe some Trae deep bombs 💣 from three and Hunter impressively and aggressively taking the ball to the rim with his beautiful now turning patented bank 🏦 lay in. I love that layup style it’s old school.

A lot of old school in Hunter's game! I loved his turnaround jumper too would love to see him break that out again. Nique and Willis used that shot a lot.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Wasn’t he rumored for our GM job a few years ago? Wonder how that woulda turned out. Actually come to think of it I think he rejected even meeting with us I could be wrong I forget.

Exactly the way I remember it. Would guess he was not interested in our team politics at the time.