• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Wizards

lethalweapon3

6 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

FYI 

So I wonder what was the difference between last night and Wednesday night, when he played 33 minutes pretty easily vs Houston?

Collins' minutes by quarter

1st - 8:35

2nd - 3:19

3rd - 8:05

4th - 7:59

Surely playing him 16 minutes in the 2nd half didn't get John "exhausted".

Could it be the fact that coach was playing him at center, and forcing John to battle more on the inside for rebounds and to contest shots?

And he only played 2:04 of the final 6 minutes of the game.

But yet, this coach knows how to manage lineups and rotations . . . 

• Premium Member

Consider this amazing stat: Young is taking over 20 shots a game with 59.5 TS%, and the Hawks are still last in the league in Offensive Efficiency.

I'm gonna really need the rest of the team to start hitting their WIDE ASS OPEN SHOTS the 2nd half of the season.

Too many of these and missed BUNNIES! Len and Bembry.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I got about 5 guys I want to add to this team right now that would turn our bench to the best bench in the NBA and our starting lineup into a top 15 one instantly. All can be reasonably had. 

You gonna make us guess aren't you?? 😕

C'mon....spill!

Are you talking in season trades or offseason FA signings and trades?

• Haha 1

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

You gonna make us guess aren't you?? 😕

C'mon....spill!

I'll share the guys who we aren't chasing so these two are off the radar guys: 

Malik Monk and Willy Hernangomez

Why? Monk is shooting poorly this year but he's improved his defense by night and day, shoots threes at a high volume and is usually a 90% FT shooter. Him and Crabbe would be a decent shooting mix. When Cam moves back to the bench, Monk and Cam could be nice as well. Not sure if Charlotte is open to moving him. 

The other is Hernangomez. I honestly feel he could be a decent get but he doesn't fit Charlotte at all. Maybe he will be better here. He shot 4 threes a game this year in limited minutes per36. I feel we just need a better center to fake start till we get a real one. 

The deal I had in mind was Bembry/Jones for Malik/Wily

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yxxnhh2z

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I'll share the guys who we aren't chasing so these two are off the radar guys: 

Malik Monk and Willy Hernangomez

Why? Monk is shooting poorly this year but he's improved his defense by night and day, shoots threes at a high volume and is usually a 90% FT shooter. Him and Crabbe would be a decent shooting mix. When Cam moves back to the bench, Monk and Cam could be nice as well. Not sure if Charlotte is open to moving him. 

The other is Hernangomez. I honestly feel he could be a decent get but he doesn't fit Charlotte at all. Maybe he will be better here. He shot 4 threes a game this year in limited minutes per36. I feel we just need a better center to fake start till we get a real one. 

The deal I had in mind was Bembry/Jones for Malik/Wily

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yxxnhh2z

So if we aren't chasing them, why tell us 😏.

I'll take a stab - Malik Beasley and The other Hernangomez brother.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

lol, I can't do this. The bottomline is we need shot makers, volume shooters, and hungry kids. Bembry is valued by the Hawks but I can't help but think we could use more shooting. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yep.  I noticed that, at game's end, Collins had a hitch in his get along.  Also, he looked really spent.  I want @NBASupes to ad these new Hawks to the roster right now!

Hawks are short handed right now.  Bruno is missing.  We have a two way player and a 10 game contract player on the roster.  Parker is out. Parsons doesn't play.  We need help.

:wild:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

lol, I can't do this. The bottomline is we need shot makers, volume shooters, and hungry kids. Bembry is valued by the Hawks but I can't help but think we could use more shooting. 

Mmmmm.....I gotta go digging.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
On 1/11/2020 at 4:01 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

On 1/11/2020 at 4:04 PM, NBASupes said:

Mmmmmmm.....remember this?😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1