• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Timberwolves

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, Sothron said:

Hah no 😛  Love was a legit superstar in Minnesota. Had not much other than Rubio around him. Now we have KAT with Wiggins and not much else. It is sad.

What is wrong with Wiggins? On certain plays he looks like 'that dude' on others 'that dud'.  We see more dud than dude.

• Like 3

• Moderators
Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

What is wrong with Wiggins? On certain plays he looks like 'that dude' on others 'that dud'.  We see more dud than dude.

Needs a new coach i think.  Or to play somewhere with a superstar the way JR suddenly seemed like not a head case with Lebron.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Consistently inconsistent. He looks like a superstar on both ends some games and other games he's just standing around. He's gotten more consistent this season but it is what it is.

• Thanks 2

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Consistently inconsistent. He looks like a superstar on both ends some games and other games he's just standing around. He's gotten more consistent this season but it is what it is.

What's your dream offseason for the wolves?

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Trade KAT to the Hawks for a 2nd round pick.  He should have at least one good team to root for.

(Yes, I already see your dig kg.  "Any team with Kitty Cat isn't going to win!"  Got it.  This is Soth's dream.)

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, AHF said:

Trade KAT to the Hawks for a 2nd round pick.  He should have at least one good team to root for.

(Yes, I already see your dig kg.  "Any team with Kitty Cat isn't going to win!"  Got it.  This is Soth's dream.)

I don't sound like that.

But, as you said, this is saphron's dream so I'll allow it.

Wake me up when we wanna talk about my dreams.  Wait, how would that work?

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Move Wiggins to GSW for Russell. We need to keep KAT. This revolving door of Garnett/Love/KAT needs to stop with KAT.

It is a shame they moved Covington. He is a good defender and they need a good wing defender. 

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Maybe.  Some of that defense(sic) by HelloKitty last night was definitely NSFW though.

Heh @Sothron gonna blow a gasket sooner or later.  Ah well, I still know how to get on his good side.  Right, Katy?

katy-perry-approves.gif

I can't lie Katy Perry is an instant win for me. Especially when she had her natural brunette hair long.