• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Timberwolves

lethalweapon3

9 hours ago, AHawks89 said:

Also heard a bunch of fans bickering about KAT. Seems like a lot of fans are not pleased with him ha

It's not a lot.  Just the fans who like winning. 😏

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

My department at work has been crazy mandatory overtime since last August and still hasn't stopped. I was at work and missed the game. Typical me luck.

No worries, you didn't miss much.  Kinda like all the guys KAT was "guarding". 🙃

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

It's not a lot.  Just the fans who like winning. 😏

No worries, you didn't miss much.  Kinda like all the guys KAT was "guarding". 🙃

😆 Man, you keep digging at @Sothron...he's gonna get you good one day. Hope I have a front row seat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Nah, saphron is muh guy.  Plus, deep down, he knows I'm right.

Thanks bro. I like you as well.

I don't agree with you on KAT at all. Dude is a superstar stuck on a team that put one good team around  him for one season in his career. It is like watching Kevin Love all over again.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Thanks bro. I like you as well.

I don't agree with you on KAT at all. Dude is a superstar stuck on a team that put one good team around  him for one season in his career. It is like watching Kevin Love all over again.

For him to be a superstar, he'll have to show a degree of heart he's never shown.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Is he a superstar or is he Kevin Love. Contradicting statements here. 🤷‍♀️ 

Hah no 😛  Love was a legit superstar in Minnesota. Had not much other than Rubio around him. Now we have KAT with Wiggins and not much else. It is sad.

• Haha 2