• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Collins has to PROVE more! Sorry but the clock starts now...

JTB

• Premium Member

Listen from the 33 minute mark for all things John Collins.

Edited: Just finished listening, Insightful  -  the Trae stuff at the 54 minute mark is very candid and honest. Not many players would have the guts to say it.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Listen from the 33 minute mark for all things John Collins.

Edited: Just finished listening, Insightful  -  the Trae stuff at the 54 minute mark is very candid and honest. Not many players would have the guts to say it.

54 minute mark is great.   Fans need to understand that.  It's when you have a team full of players who don't challenge each other that you can't compete.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/18/2020 at 1:14 PM, Spud2nique said:

If Collins indeed tightens his handles just a bit and licks down on D, he’s probably going to attend his first all star ⭐️ game sooner than later. 🤞🏾

@Peoriabird We ❤️ John Collins.

I predicted incremental progress for Collins for the 2020/21 season but think I will be wrong. I just looked over the early years for K Love, KG, Karl Malone and Amare Stoudermire ...

Collins is about to blow up again and put the naysayers to bed. 24.0 and 9.5 is what I forsee Collins doing next season without a hitch in his efficiency.

1- If the the Negative Nancy's want to continue calling him a 3rd option, they will also have to call him the best 3rd option in the NBA.

2- If any of our other players can sniff 18 points a game in an efficient manner, our offense will no longer be one of the laughing stocks of the league. In other words, LP will not even be able to screw it up.

• Haha 1

Hmmm, I wonder who's orchestrating Collins' development.  Maybe he's doing it all on his own?  And Reddish did it on his own.  And Trae did it on his own.  And the next ones will all be doing it on their own too, I guess?

🙄

🤠

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Hmmm, I wonder who's orchestrating Collins' development.  Maybe he's doing it all on his own?  And Reddish did it on his own.  And Trae did it on his own.  And the next ones will all be doing it on their own too, I guess?

🙄

🤠

Who is our player development coach now? He or she could be in line for a head coaching job based on their improvement.

Maybe you missed the part in the interview when Collins said Trae was working out in Oklahoma like he was working out at home. This might be foreign terms for some, but its called work ethic and drive. If LP wants the credit for that, I have no problem with him being our lead development coach. Rotations, strategy, and Xs and Os is a different matter.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2020 at 5:17 PM, AHF said:

The fact that he could win this in the same year he served an extended suspension for performance enhancing drugs speaks well to who he is off the court.

It also speaks to the fact no one really cares about PEDs, unless its baseball or track and field. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

It also speaks to the fact no one really cares about PEDs, unless its baseball or track and field. 

PEDs in the public eye has almost become accepted facts for athletes. The leagues' obviously have a different view. A first time offense for PEDs equaled over a 25% cut in pay for Collins; not to mention the damage it did to the team.

Collins could have gotten a DUI while injuring someone in a accident or beat his spouse and may not have lost that much time and money.