• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Mavericks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Brunson, Finney-Smith, Kleber gave us fits last game. Seth Curry killed it from three going 5 of 7. WCS did to with his defense as well. WCS may be crap on the offensive end but he is a rangy pain in the ass defender.

Cam, Dedmon, Teague, maybe Goodwin need to step up and help with the match ups. Trae needs to be Trae and I think Huerter will get his.

• Like 1

Nice preview as usual lw3! They have truly become our rivals by circumstance. Magic/Bird Magic/Zeke  and now Trae/Luka. The debates will never end so now I just enjoy them 😊.

Original line was Mavs -6, now Mavs -1.

With Luka and Porzingis out I thought we would be fav at home. 

Go Hawks!!!

• Like 2

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Nice preview as usual lw3! They have truly become our rivals by circumstance. Magic/Bird Magic/Zeke  and now Trae/Luka. The debates will never end so now I just enjoy them 😊.

Original line was Mavs -6, now Mavs -1.

With Luka and Porzingis out I thought we would be fav at home. 

Go Hawks!!!

Dallas Coach, defense, plus they won the last meeting by 23 without Zinger and Luka; that gives them the line.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Brunson, Finney-Smith, Kleber gave us fits last game. Seth Curry killed it from three going 5 of 7. WCS did to with his defense as well. WCS may be crap on the offensive end but he is a rangy pain in the ass defender.

Cam, Dedmon, Teague, maybe Goodwin need to step up and help with the match ups. Trae needs to be Trae and I think Huerter will get his.

Hopefully we are more prepared. Hopefully, we cam bottle some of what we had against the Heat for this one.

Jones played 30 minutes last game, that won't be the case this time. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Trae and Luka are such a big part of the future of this league (including the media rivalry they have created by default) but they don't actually face each other on the floor this season?? Pretty surprising and disappointing. Am embracing them being healthy and facing off moving forward. Game of the week stuff. 

• Like 3