• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who do you want at #6?

NBASupes

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Like I said last year, Cam, Cam, Cam, or trade down and land Cam

Toppin, Toppin, Toppin, or trade down and land Toppin

I am okay with Okongwu at 6 for numerous reasons. 

Not the same level of prospect in my eyes. 

Cam is a wing with two way potential.  Obi ain't that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Not the same level of prospect in my eyes. 

Cam is a wing with two way potential.  Obi ain't that.

They are in my eyes. Obi is just offensive based. Cam has a higher ceiling. Obi has a higher floor. 

I don't like them for the same reasons. They are different 

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Like I said last year, Cam, Cam, Cam, or trade down and land Cam

Toppin, Toppin, Toppin, or trade down and land Toppin

I am okay with Okongwu at 6 for numerous reasons. 

Its Hayes, Deni, Okungwu, or Toppin for me atm...One  of these guys minimum will be available at #6....

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, terrell said:

Not a great athlete..He can shoot..Good ball handler..Good passer..Good at changing speeds..Great in the pick and roll. Can shoot off the dribble....Sounds kind of familiar. lol

It sounds familar, but Trae Young he is not. If he ever gets to that point of creation and scoring and the Hawks draft him, they'd win a championship.

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

It sounds familar, but Trae Young he is not. If he ever gets to that point of creation and scoring and the Hawks draft him, they'd win a championship.

Oh I agree. Just sayin..Sounds like a Schlenk guy...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

They are in my eyes. Obi is just offensive based. Cam has a higher ceiling. Obi has a higher floor. 

I don't like them for the same reasons. They are different 

oprah-won-t-accept-it.gif

Not until you apply your eggspert analysis to the defensive end for Kuz... eh, Toppin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, thecampster said:

Iverson and Philly got awfully close.

Yep, Iverson and company made it to the NBA Finals in 2001. Iverson dominated the ball on offense and everyone else rebounded and played defense. Amazing that team won 56 games and a finals berth , Larry Brown could flat out coach. 

17 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

do we really need more draft picks the next couple years.?   I can live without the 20th pick next year to watch Ant man and get some more fan/media attention with it. 

20th pick?  You do realize "Ant-man" isn't an actual super hero, right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Then he'd work out swell for your Minny team :laugh:.

Can they survive DLo, Edwards, KAT - where's the defense?

It'll allow the Hawks to nab Beasely :spiteful:

Beasley ain't going nowhere. There's more talk about trying to trade for Turner/Warren from the Pacers and that being the starting five there with Dlo, Kat and Beasley. That team would imo be scary as hell and a definite playoff team next season for the Twolves.

Y'all don't understand how tough this is for me. I'm so happy the Twolves got the pick but I wanted us to get it grab Edwards. Yes, I'm a Dawg fan. So what? Why can't we have the local Georgia boy again like a certain NIQUE oh so many years ago?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Yep, Iverson and company made it to the NBA Finals in 2001. Iverson dominated the ball on offense and everyone else rebounded and played defense. Amazing that team won 56 games and a finals berth , Larry Brown could flat out coach. 

To be honest you're right. That was 90% Larry Brown.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
38 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

do we really need more draft picks the next couple years.?   I can live without the 20th pick next year

de·lu·sion·al

/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/

adjective

• 1. characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder:
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Beasley ain't going nowhere. There's more talk about trying to trade for Turner/Warren from the Pacers and that being the starting five there with Dlo, Kat and Beasley. That team would imo be scary as hell and a definite playoff team next season for the Twolves.

Y'all don't understand how tough this is for me. I'm so happy the Twolves got the pick but I wanted us to get it grab Edwards. Yes, I'm a Dawg fan. So what? Why can't we have the local Georgia boy again like a certain NIQUE oh so many years ago?

They are trying to trade #1 for Turner and Warren?