• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who do you want at #6?

NBASupes

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

still though i agree with Soth.  Why can't we have the hometown guy.  I don't even care if he doesn't pan out.  It'll be fun stuff.   I mean what are we going to get instead?  More Prince's and Bembry's ?

So you think that the choices are either Prince and Bembry or trade up for Edwards and that's it?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

still though i agree with Soth.  Why can't we have the hometown guy.  I don't even care if he doesn't pan out.  It'll be fun stuff.   I mean what are we going to get instead?  More Prince's and Bembry's ?

You're making me agree with peo.  That's inexcusable.

Other than Lebron (which Edwards certainly is not on his level), when was the last time a 'hometown guy' thing actually worked out?  I'll wait.

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

I'm with you Macdaddy. If it just cost a 20th or so pick next year, I'd do it.

Trader Trav might pull something off, most likely won't be for Ant though. I'm fully prepared to draft Killian.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Exactly! We already got how many guys on this team now? Trae/Cam/Velvet/Hunter/JC/Capella. 

We can afford to go get the hometown guy that might be the most special player in the draft. It damn sure worked when we did everything to get Nique. We have never had a talent like this since Nique for the Dawgs.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sothron said:

Exactly! We already got how many guys on this team now? Trae/Cam/Velvet/Hunter/JC/Capella. 

We can afford to go get the hometown guy that might be the most special player in the draft. It damn sure worked when we did everything to get Nique. We have never had a talent like this since Nique for the Dawgs.

Do you have any trades in mind? Any trade will certainly involve our #6, next year's first, and likely a player.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
29 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Do you have any trades in mind? Any trade will certainly involve our #6, next year's first, and likely a player.

I would give up #6, Velvet since they need a shooter and a top five protected 2021 first rounder. Minn already has Dlo, Beasley and KAT. The top 3 players are just repeats of what they already have. 

Honestly as long as we don't draft Ball I can live with anything. Stay far away from that family.

27 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I hope this thread doesn't turn into trade a bunch of 1st round picks plus Huerter or Hunter for Edwards. 

54 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I would give up #6, Velvet since they need a shooter and a top five protected 2021 first rounder. Minn already has Dlo, Beasley and KAT. The top 3 players are just repeats of what they already have. 

Honestly as long as we don't draft Ball I can live with anything. Stay far away from that family.

2021 draft is widely considered a better draft than this one, so if we dangle next years pick that could work. But even still I doubt Heurter, #6 and a top 5 next year get's it done. 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

2021 draft is widely considered a better draft than this one, so if we dangle next years pick that could work. But even still I doubt Heurter, #6 and a top 5 next year get's it done. 

You could be right but this is a weak draft. You can go six to eight deep and still not sure which is the best player. I like Edwards but there's a lot of Georgia bias in that liking. Realgm traders seem to think we'll give Collins away for the pick and I hope we're smart enough to not do that. Collins is better than any of these kids.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Dion Waiters 2.0 is not worth trading up.

Ok, you're right, he's not Dion.  Waiters is better.

This is such an eye of the beholder draft

I don't think I seen this site so divided since 2018 but that one wasn't this bad.

Edited by NBASupes

3 hours ago, Sothron said:

We already lack shooting, and you want to add Edwards for Huerter(our best shooter) + a 1st rd pick? 

Edited by terrell

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

Too bad we don't still have the Brooklyn pick, would have loved to get Kira Lewis Jr.

Yeah I like him too, but we NEED Capela's rim protection more....lol

• Like 1