• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2020!!

capstone21

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Chris is saying Skal might still be coming. Skylar could be a two way contract. Makes sense since we don't have roster time for him. 

How? We're already at 14 assuming Mays gets a 2 way contract. Unless they think sac is matching. 

• Like 1

So CBS Power Rankings have east teams in the following order :

1. Bucks (2)
  2. Heat (3)
  3. Celtics (4)
  4. Raptors (6)
  5. Nets (8)
  6. 76ers (9)
  7. Pacers (14)
  8. Hawks (18)
  9. Magic (19)
  10. Hornets (23)
  11. Bulls (24)
  12. Wizards (25)
  13. Pistons (27)
  14. Knicks (28) 
  15. Cavs (29)

You guys agree with the teams ranked ahead of us? I can see the case for everyone but I think we outclass the Pacers at this point if the Bogi signing goes through.  East is strong AF at the top now. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

We choose Solo over Skal? Why? 

Skal must have received another offer or Atlanta thinks he's a two-way contract guy with Knight. 

@Gray Mule is having  rough week...No Hali, now no Skal.....Winning will make it easier. GO HAWKS!!!

1 hour ago, terrell said:

Jerami Grant blindsided Nuggets and chose Detroit over Denver..Same amount of $ and years...Wow.....lol

Ouch, that used to be us!

1 hour ago, gHost83 said:

And I'm entitled to call him a douchebag lol

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

I am catching hell on another site from San Antonio fans. I said they will be fighting for the 10th seed and will be the last team out while being 11th. Those fans went ballistic. 

tenor.gif?itemid=13895246

54 minutes ago, terrell said:

"HOW MUCH MONEY DO THESE MFS HAVE"?

Best comment Ive seen online today about the Hawks...😀

fd719a343a61ddfc2dcb4e23dddef94e.gif

The last 3 pages of this thread:

200.gif

• Like 1

Also, I keep reading stuff like this (Hollinger on The Athletic) :

In the meantime, the Hawks got a solid minimum contract guy in forward Solomon Hill. A cynic would argue he is now the backup-backup-backup-backup-backup power forward behind John Collins, Danilo Gallinari, De’Andre Hunter and Onyeka Okongwu, but it also adds fuel to another theory: That the Hawks might not be done making moves yet, even if Bogdanovic ends up a Hawk on Tuesday.

Not sure I want any more moves after Bogi, but it should be an interesting couple weeks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, neanderballer said:

Also, I keep reading stuff like this (Hollinger on The Athletic) :

In the meantime, the Hawks got a solid minimum contract guy in forward Solomon Hill. A cynic would argue he is now the backup-backup-backup-backup-backup power forward behind John Collins, Danilo Gallinari, De’Andre Hunter and Onyeka Okongwu, but it also adds fuel to another theory: That the Hawks might not be done making moves yet, even if Bogdanovic ends up a Hawk on Tuesday.

Not sure I want any more moves after Bogi, but it should be an interesting couple weeks.

That is interesting...I mean what other moves can really be made if we have Bogi on the roster .