Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nets (Game 2 of 2)

lethalweapon3

Why does a loss thread go 9 pages and win thread 23? We need to start praising the team equally as criticism

Just now, hawkzlova123 said:

Why does a loss thread go 9 pages and win thread 23? We need to start praising the team equally as criticism

Opps i got that backwards 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, hawkzlova123 said:

Opps i got that backwards 

The website was offline last night during the game 😉 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Trae is playing harder on defense, but I really think this has more to do with him playing more minutes alongside starters Cam, Dre and Clint than it is him individually lifting our defensive acumen.

• Like 2

On 1/1/2021 at 10:05 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

I hope all the RealGM crybabies are happy now. Mwhahaha!!

On 1/1/2021 at 10:08 PM, marco102 said:

You silly goose.  They now will take this game and see how inefficient Trae Young was and say he can't score efficiently without the free throws.

@JayBirdHawk, told you.

They be reading realgm lol

And if you notice, without those calls his FG% tanks

Like I said before...give me cats who are actually going out taking shots they can make as opposed to those who have to rely on gimmicks because they are not as capable as the former

But Trae is young. No reason why he can’t become one of the former, but he won’t develop that if he’s babied with these calls in the regular season.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I wish they gave examples of these so called players that score a lot with out getting to the foul line. Most good NBA  players can get you in the teens, but the guys that average 20+ are all regulars at drawing fouls 

It is silly.  Like he didn’t average almost 30 last year.

• Thanks 3