• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nets (Game 2 of 2)

lethalweapon3

7 minutes ago, marco102 said:

The Nets were crowding the paint, so we needed Solomon's spacing which is why Bruno didn't play as much.  When we play bigger teams, Bruno will get more minutes.

Were they, or was sorry, lazy arse DeAndre Jordan just doin his thang aka camping out and not moving his feet or doing much of anything besides scratchin his butt?

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, klharper said:

Nets post-game analysts had issue with the Trae-JC backboard oop at the end of the game, saying it was “a young team rubbing it in”.  Suggested that “maybe a hard foul is in order next time they play.  It would be good to see, wouldn’t it?” 🤨

Safe to say, we got under their skin.  The rivalry is on, and I like where we’re at and how we’ll continue to get better.

Somebody call the Whaaaambulance.  

I guarantee KD and Kyrie could care less.   

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, klharper said:

Nets post-game analysts had issue with the Trae-JC backboard oop at the end of the game, saying it was “a young team rubbing it in”.  Suggested that “maybe a hard foul is in order next time they play.  It would be good to see, wouldn’t it?” 🤨

Safe to say, we got under their skin.  The rivalry is on, and I like where we’re at and how we’ll continue to get better.

Run it in even harder next time. Nets were completely outclassed this "series" and if their bench hadn't shot out of their minds game 1 it would have been an easy sweep. Brooklyn has some holes, especially on defense. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
33 minutes ago, Cwell said:

hated how much he was slept on this offseason. They'll both be great. Was glad to finally see one of Cam's stretches where he takes over offensively

Agreed -- it was actually even nicer that he hadn't made a FG yet and still had the confidence to keep firing.

Overall, I really feel like this game was won on the defensive end.  Collins/Capela/Hunter kept our offense afloat but the effort/intensity on defense was real nice, and they seemed to be communicating better / breaking down less

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, marco102 said:

John Collins "We are not a joke!" Y'all the young guys are getting confident!

Btw, this is no longer Trae Young and the Hawks.  It's just the Hawks.

Yeah. It should not be lost in all the euphoria that the Hawks went on the road and beat a top team in the East by 18 in a game where Trae had an inefficient  21 and 7.  They didn't win tonight solely because of Trae's contributions. This TEAM is really good.

• Like 3