• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Wizards

lethalweapon3

13 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Why did they trade Seth Curry? And we didnt we try to get him? One of the best three point shooters in the NBA on an absolute bargain contract.

And Utah is well coached, it's ridiculous. 

They traded offense for defense.But Richardson defense is overrated..lol

I never took Bertans serious as a viable piece this summer, glad we didn’t fool with him.  Picked a fine time to post a career low eFG after he got paid.

I didn’t see the game but by the box score I’m sensing Cam put Beal’s terribly overrated a$$ in the hooscal.  Am I right?

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, terrell said:

With no Mitchell again..

He’s a 0 sum player for the most part.  Sub 2:1 Assist to turnover, career negative net rating, and mediocre eFG for his usage make it so.  Same with Beal, who’s much worse defensively though.  Conley actually playing like he has his head on straight this season makes him even more ordinary.  That contract is gonna hurt them sooner than later goodness gracious.

Edited by benhillboy

6 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

He’s a 0 sum player for the most part.  Sub 2:1 Assist to turnover, career negative net rating, and mediocre eFG for his usage make it so.  Same with Beal, who’s much worse defensively though.

Empty calories scorers are they? That's always a convenient criticism.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I thought this game was going to be tomorrow instead of today and told my dad that too.

Lmao whoops. 

I blame GME and market volatility.

Will find a highlights reel when I go lay down.

I made so much money with some stock. I missed on GME. They were trying to tell me to get on when it was 4 dollars but I doing other stuff. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I made so much money with some stock. I missed on GME. They were trying to tell me to get on when it was 4 dollars but I doing other stuff. 

My cryptocurrency account doubled in last month! I'm weird were I don't trust the stock market, but am all in on the crypto market.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

My cryptocurrency account doubled in last month! I'm weird were I don't trust the stock market, but am all in on the crypto market.

I just quit my job and bought a business, and cashed out my crypto to get it going. It went up over 3.5x over the past year, but I cased out too soon, around Dec 27 when BTC was at $27k and ETH was at $900. Had I waited another week or so, BTC had gone up over $41k and ETH was at $1600. Doh!

😖

I still had a great return, but man, I missed out on a lot more.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

I just quit my job and bought a business, and cashed out my crypto to get it going. It went up over 3.5x over the past year, but I cased out too soon, around Dec 27 when BTC was at $27k and ETH was at $900. Had I waited another week or so, BTC had gone up over $41k and ETH was at $1600. Doh!

😖

I still had a great return, but man, I missed out on a lot more.

Yeah, I'm holding! When you get back in go with the defi coins. Aave, comp, etc. Theyve almost quadrupled in value in the last month!

• Like 1