• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Wizards

lethalweapon3

9 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

How do you buy and sell Crypto? Is it similar to stocks?

Coinbase, cex.io, there are plenty of exchanges to buy and yes similar to stock but much more volatile. The stuff that happened with game stop is the norm with crypto so beware. You can gain 100% in a week or lose it in 3 days.

I'd be so frustrated if I was a Zards fan.  Like, what do you hang your hat on?

Cam Pippen and the Hawks defense gave (Ally Mc)Beal fits all game.  His only remedy was to hope for a matchup vs Trae then hurl himself into the lane wishing for calls.  Just trade the guy already.

Hope anybody who was thinking of voting for Beal over Trae paid attention to this matchup.  Nice little comeback to make the score look respectable by Beal.  But it seems clear Trae wrestled control back late when it mattered ...and got the W.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We really need Gallo to stay healthy, his production is so effortless and such a boon for the bench.

He can barely even run, he looks really slow out there. But he just rises up and shoots and the ball goes in seemingly every time. It's crazy.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Coinbase, cex.io, there are plenty of exchanges to buy and yes similar to stock but much more volatile. The stuff that happened with game stop is the norm with crypto so beware. You can gain 100% in a week or lose it in 3 days.

I first got into stocks last spring due to COVID and then got into crypto in the Fall... I feel like it's going to flip when the economy starts being more affected by stimulus checks and the stock market will be more volatile than crypto... who knows - I'm enjoying both for now. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, warcore said:

I first got into stocks last spring due to COVID and then got into crypto in the Fall... I feel like it's going to flip when the economy starts being more affected by stimulus checks and the stock market will be more volatile than crypto... who knows - I'm enjoying both for now. 

In my opinion, no way, the stock market will be more volatile than the Cryptomarket.  Just due to the regulation that goes on with the stock market.   

Also, you picked the perfect time to buy!!!

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

If he can get to 47%fg that would be great. 

The only way that happens is if he gets the floater going consistently again. He had it going in the 4th last night so I hope that part of his offensive slump is over.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, aali34 said:

PED’s aside, I think John is the more mature of the two.  After the little dust up I think Trae matured as well.  John doesn’t care about “being the man” on this team or anything despite what metrics say.  He just knows that the face of the team has to be held accountable and open to constructive criticism.  Trae is back feeding John as much as possible with the high fives and huddle ups and after-lob hops, great sight to see.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, TheTruth said:

Nice win. But man, SG is an inconsistent black hole for us right now. Hopefully when Bogi returns, he starts playing well because it looks like Cam and Heurter are going to make us do a lot of 🤦‍♂️all year. Oh, and someone send Hunter a Get Well Soon card, STAT!

Yep..Rewatching the game right now, and Huerter has to be one of the weakest players in the NBA.

14 hours ago, Carmine said:

I still remember when Lukaholics thought they were in prime position to land Giannis lol...

Not only that, the Knicks get their 1st rdr in 2021..lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, benhillboy said:

PED’s aside, I think John is the more mature of the two.  After the little dust up I think Trae matured as well.  John doesn’t care about “being the man” on this team or anything despite what metrics say.  He just knows that the face of the team has to be held accountable and open to constructive criticism.  Trae is back feeding John as much as possible with the high fives and huddle ups and after-lob hops, great sight to see.

John has a naturally charismatic personality. I think he has natural leaderships skills.

5 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Trae already put the beef thing to bed, but nobody noticed or cared. Negativity will always overshadow positivity. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/basketball.realgm.com/wiretap-amp/261345/Trae-Young-Insists-Film-Session-Incident-With-John-Collins-Overblown

• Like 4