• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Flo Raptors

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Thank God that Pierce is gone otherwise we would have lost another 4th quarter!  Oh Hey @kg01 I didn't see you standing there.  How's it going?

I been here all night, sun.  You didn't see me?  I saw you.  You were the bro in the corner lookin' green around the gills as we pissed away the 19pt lead knowing you didn't have your typical target available to shift blame to.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47tfxujy6zjgy4wua6wl

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Thank God that Pierce is gone otherwise we would have lost another 4th quarter! 

To this point (and yes, I recognize the sample size issue):

Hawks 4th Qtr (December - February):  7th OffRtg at 112.2 / 30th DefRtg at 120.4 / 30th NetRtg at -8.2

Hawks 4th Qtr (March):  1st OffRtg at 147.9 / 1st DefRtg at 84.9 / 1st NetRtg at +63.0

Again, I know the former is 34 games while the latter is 3 games, but the difference is STARK.  

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
Just now, kg01 said:

I been here all night, sun.  You didn't see me?  I saw you.  You were the bro in the corner lookin' green around the gills as we pissed away the 19pt lead knowing you didn't have your typical target available to shift blame to.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47tfxujy6zjgy4wua6wl

Still angry I see.  You're get use to it.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, AHF said:

He is 28 and shooting 7.8% below his career FG% average and over 5% below his career 3pt%.  So there should come regression to the mean in a positive way with him.  We should trust 208 games over 12.

I think using him as spot up 3pt shooter like he's Kyle Korver is also not making the best use of his supposed varied skillset.

He's missed 25 games, so I expect him to take a minute to find him rhythm. Hopefully, like Gallo is starting to look better.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

And I ain't scared-a none of the teams ahead of us.  Well maybe except CHA.  That motley crew has our number.

As always, you ignore the premise behind my words.

It's ok, peo.  We have the same goals now that you're not rooting for us to lose.  No need for us to fight (anymore).  C'mon, time for us to make up with a tremendously (h)awkward hug ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47dhletns14poulo433o

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think using him as spot up 3pt shooter like he's Kyle Korver is also not making the best use of his supposed varied skillset.

He's missed 25 games, so I expect him to take a minute to find him rhythm. Hopefully, like Gallo is starting to look better.

He just looks bad out there.  Almost like he is injured or something.  I hope you guys are right but I am skeptical