• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Rockets

lethalweapon3

Seeing Knight play is kind of crazy.  I don't know about his potential, but he's obviously better than Okongwu and Bruno . . on both ends of the floor.  Maybe not a better rebounder, but better with everything else.  He moves faster than both of them, and he's definitely more skilled offensively.

Even if you chalked up his performance as being flukey, how does he just rot on the bench all season?

I get it.  Bruno was the project pick in the 2nd round, and once Okongwu got healthy, we wanted to see what he was about.  But Knight is obviously better than both.  Did the lack of legit practice time not show this?  Or was LP just a little to obsessed with playing small, seeing that neither Knight nor Bruno were playing for significant stretches throughout the season.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Seeing Knight play is kind of crazy.  I don't know about his potential, but he's obviously better than Okongwu and Bruno . . on both ends of the floor.  Maybe not a better rebounder, but better with everything else.  He moves faster than both of them, and he's definitely more skilled offensively.

Even if you chalked up his performance as being flukey, how does he just rot on the bench all season?

I get it.  Bruno was the project pick in the 2nd round, and once Okongwu got healthy, we wanted to see what he was about.  But Knight is obviously better than both.  Did the lack of legit practice time not show this?  Or was LP just a little to obsessed with playing small, seeing that neither Knight nor Bruno were playing for significant stretches throughout the season.

Lol at trying to understand wtf LP was doing here. 

4 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Some dude was arguing we couldn't play him at center? Clearly the second best C on the team right now after Clint. Not close.

I was one of those questioning if he can play center, because I still think he may be better at the 4, with the way he can move and shoot.   I would like to see how he plays against the more healthy and taller centers.   But offensively, he can play both the 4 and the 5.