• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Wizards at Hawks (Manic Monday)

lethalweapon3

13 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Not getting into the other points but the only two teams in NBA history to win a title without a superstar were the late 70's Sonics and the 2004 Pistons. Two years out of the entire history of the NBA shows you need at least one superstar to win a ring. The last team to do it with only one was Dirk's Mavs.

That's true. But some of those guys became "superstars" after the fact. It's all meaningless semantics anyway. To win a championship you need a great team, to have a great team you need great players. 

• Like 2

OT: Anyone ever lay down on a velvet bedsheet with a freshly shaved 🪒 chest and haircut 💇 on a hot 🥵 spring day with a breeze coming through and only wearing 🩲.

:unsure: 

Ya me neither...

Who needs molly’s! :yingyang:

Go Lakers! (Tonight)

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He is our defensive superstar - that's all I got.

Teams aren't gearing their defense to stop him, he needs a guy like Trae to be most IMPACTFUL on offense, he cannot be relied on down the stretch of games to hit crucial freethrows, he's the Ying to Trae's Yang at end of games where Nate as to sub them out for Offensive/Defense sequences. 

I should've posted my last post under this post.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

OT: Anyone ever lay down on a velvet bedsheet with a freshly shaved 🪒 chest and haircut 💇 on a hot 🥵 spring day with a breeze coming through and only wearing 🩲.

:unsure: 

Ya me neither...

Who needs molly’s! :yingyang:

Go Lakers! (Tonight)

Weird doesn't quite cover it guy.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Hawks are 17 - 3 when Capela posts a defensive rating of 101 or less.

Hawks are 18 - 2 when Trae posts an offensive rating of 130 or more.

Why not both - Album on Imgur

Just listened to Kendrick Perkins brag on the Warriors for having an identity on both ends of the floor as the reason they should be feared.

When he broke it down all he said was they had Draymond to QB the defense, and obviously Steph on offense.

I'm listening like, we if that don't sound like us. Clint and Trae have just as big of an impact on their ends of the floor, I didn't know all it took was one person to claim a team's identity. If that's the case why isn't there more praise for Clint for DPOY?

IDK, I could ran forever

• Like 2

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Just listened to Kendrick Perkins brag on the Warriors for having an identity on both ends of the floor as the reason they should be feared.

When he broke it down all he said was they had Draymond to QB the defense, and obviously Steph on offense.

I'm listening like, we if that don't sound like us. Clint and Trae have just as big of an impact on their ends of the floor, I didn't know all it took was one person to claim a team's identity. If that's the case why isn't there more praise for Clint for DPOY?

IDK, I could ran forever

1. Steph and Dray have the hardware and 2. It's an Atlanta thing.