• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Knicks Rd1 - Playoffs Series 2021

JTB

On 5/21/2021 at 6:11 PM, Gray Mule said:

But, with everything pointing their way, should the NY team blow it, watch out! 

That is when there most consistent fans will be heard. NY Knick fans and complaining at the top of ytheir lungs go hand in hand.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

NY will attempt to take Trae out of the game and series.  How easy will it be for NY to injure or foul out our own star?  Deliberately injure?  No.  But, be aware.  Playing rough will be allowed and, just saying .....

If Trae plays his usual good defense, how easy will it be for him to draw a foul?  Depends, doesn't it....

GO ATL HAWKS !!

WHATEVER YOU FEAR MOST, THAT YOU TRY TO ELIMINATE.

:hi:

8 minutes ago, marco102 said:

The refs let  every team play physical.

Am counting on that, with us being involved that is. As others have mentioned, we will see how the last two minutes will be called.

• Like 2

If the Hawks can split these first two in MSG, I like them in 6 based off recent play at home.

I don't think a sweep is realistic...either way. Losing 7 in a row to the same team would be very disappointing, and in the case of the Hawks winning, based off what I've seen before (even if it's been with different players and different coaches), I'd be surprised if the Hawks swept.

Heck it's tough to win 4 or 5 in a row generally (although I do not think that last game would have been a loss if Trae didn't sprain his ankle), which is why I'd be looking to get 1 at MSG. 

• Like 2

So far, my predictions looking solid

I have:

Every series with the exception of Bos/Brooklyn and NYC/ATL going 7. I have Brooklyn and the Hawks sweeping their opponents. Every other series will be a fight to the end. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

So far, my predictions looking solid

I have:

Every series with the exception of Bos/Brooklyn and NYC/ATL going 7. I have Brooklyn and the Hawks sweeping their opponents. Every other series will be a fight to the end. 

Lakers going down in 6 or less. You heard it here first! Book it!

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
56 minutes ago, sturt said:

An unacknowledged fact of that game 1 was how many wide open shots we missed.  I gotta believe the guys will come out with less nerves in game 2 and start knocking down open looks.  Heurter had some bad bricked shots and we all have ragged on Gallo's shooting.  Hunter can easily hit a rhythm as well and go off.  He's only going to get more comfortable every game, and he was clearly on a minutes restriction Sunday -- only 22 minutes.  I hope his knee is doing O.K.

• Like 4