• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Knicks Rd1 - Playoffs Series 2021

JTB

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Hawks fans, do not sell your tickets to carpetbaggers from New York on the secondary market. We need a rocking home court.

Yep. Koonin was saying this on radio yesterday.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I think another thing that works in the Hawks favor is this...One of the main criticisms of Thibbs is that he runs his players into the ground which is why they flame out at the end of the season. I can see this happening to the Knicks. When they caught fire at the end of the season they expended a TON of energy to do that. 

For lack of a better phrase I think they might have blown their load prematurely lol

I've thought about that too. Our starters top out at 33 minutes with Trae, all others are at 30 minutes and below. I expect an uptick in starter minutes for our guys since we'll have more days off in a week.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I think another thing that works in the Hawks favor is this...One of the main criticisms of Thibbs is that he runs his players into the ground which is why they flame out at the end of the season. I can see this happening to the Knicks. When they caught fire at the end of the season they expended a TON of energy to do that. 

For lack of a better phrase I think they might have blown their load prematurely lol

I think this is mitigated by the 6 days off.  If the playoffs started on Wednesday or Thursday I believe we could lean on this a little more.

• Like 2

Let's go Hawks. 

Beat the knicks 

Yo important excited especially for my boy trae. 

Let's go Hawks be loud don't let knick fans in

Just now, hawkzlova123 said:

Let's go Hawks. 

Beat the knicks 

Yo important excited especially for my boy trae. 

Let's go Hawks be loud don't let knick fans in

Sidenote: I hate auto correct 

4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yep. Koonin was saying this on radio yesterday.

NY  poster on RealGM said he was coming to Atlanta for two games.  Tickets would be so easy to get because the Hawks didn't have any fans.  He wanted to be present when they wrapped  up their series in game four.

😜

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Dnice said:

Are they putting up a screen outside of state farm? I saw where fans were outside of the bucks arena. 

Where exactly would they put it? The area where fans are aloud to enter through isn't the right venue to put it. They might as well have something down the street in Centennial Olympic Park. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Where exactly would they put it? The area where fans are aloud to enter through isn't the right venue to put it. They might as well have something down the street in Centennial Olympic Park. 

Centennial for sure would be great. They need to utelize that a lot more before games.

• Like 3