• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Knicks Rd1 - Playoffs Series 2021

JTB

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We have no hope! :laugh1:

Figured the media would jump hard on knicks but gotta admit I wasn't expecting THAT lopsided.  A lotta folks in for a rude awakening I think.  And again I'll just say, I don't think people are actually stopping to think about the Hawks being healthy for the first time all season. We've seen all of our guys individually for stretches throughout the season but really never seen them all together.  This could be a fun ride.  

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Figured the media would jump hard on knicks but gotta admit I wasn't expecting THAT lopsided.  A lotta folks in for a rude awakening I think.  And again I'll just say, I don't think people are actually stopping to think about the Hawks being healthy for the first time all season. We've seen all of our guys individually for stretches throughout the season but really never seen them all together.  This could be a fun ride.  

Nah, you have to consider the source. ESPN, they'd pick the big market team as long even if Julius Randle got COVID before the series (not wishing that on him at all.). 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Wall was balling before Houston traded everyone and everybody and Westbrook was looking like it was the end. Post ASB Westbrook been a star and Wall been hurt. I'll take that. 

The draft isn't an exact science. I am grown, I can admit when I am wrong. Toppin and Bagley have been players I missed badly.

This a kinder gentler Supes than I was expecting, but I like it! 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Wall was balling before Houston traded everyone and everybody and Westbrook was looking like it was the end. Post ASB Westbrook been a star and Wall been hurt. I'll take that. 

The draft isn't an exact science. I am grown, I can admit when I am wrong. Toppin and Bagley have been players I missed badly.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47abxw1b2feozwh9133l

3 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Yeah, I was expecting more fire.  I'm sorta disappointed, tbh. 🤔

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

I don't follow.  Game 1 Sunday. Game 2 Tuesday. Game 3 in Atlanta would be Thursday or Friday, right?  

Yeah I think they do 2 days in between travel in the playoffs. They obviously didn't do that in the bubble last year.

37 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Having very strong sentiments about something so inherently hard to predict never ends well. NBA draft is basically a crap shoot, or at the very least is brutally hard to predict who will pan out.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
47 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

That's why I love you @NBASupes.  Your meltdowns are epic and glorious :laugh1:

• Like 1