• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks -- GAME 3

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

You already know who most of us want.

And this video is amazing.

Oh Mylanta.  Is it 🥵  in here or is it just me?  That is the video dictionary of a backup point guard.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, Jdawgflow said:

I would give him up to full MLE if needed.  You can’t teach want to.  And he is not Mario West.  He is an NBA talent.  Dude breaks on the ball like a cornerback.

Yep, and you can afford to take a few more risks coming off the bench as an undersized PG.  Dude has hustle, instinct, and good bball IQ

• Like 4

McClutchell would be the perfect backup to Très, for the right price. TJ/Huerta-Snellville/Cam/Gallo/King Kongwu is a stout bench 💪 

• Like 3

On 5/29/2021 at 8:23 AM, thecampster said:

FYI, time for some Kevin Huerter love. Kevin made a huge difference in this game. Played solid D, a few poke aways, etc. But that flagrant foul set the tone the rest of the night. There was a message in that.

I posted weeks ago that Kevin was seen by his team as the ultimate team guy. This was it in a nutshell. He watch Trae get tripped, Deandre shoved to the floor, John tackled, Bogie elbowed.  Kevin pounced with the super hard payback foul and didn't even jaw, went straight back to the bench. He was on a mission, knew what he was going to do and the second he did it, walked away proud.  IMHO, it was the play of the night, the ultimate team play from the nicest guy on the team. Here's to hoping Kevin is a Hawk for life. It was a "we aren't taking your BS play, you're in our house now".

Raise a glass for Kevin.

Just in case there was any question of was it premeditated.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 5/28/2021 at 6:56 PM, Spud2nique said:

Hunter excites me. He’s got it all. Len might have been right he’s like a little baby Kawhi. He’s got the body and a 2 way guy that isn’t afraid of the moment, and super intelligent. Missed him while he was out. 

• Like 1