• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks -- GAME 3

lethalweapon3

6 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Knicks fans are perplexed on their fan call in shows.   To their credit, their online post game commentary shows are great.  I've listened to bits and pieces of about 4 of them so far.

Imagine Hawksquawk on a Zoom or Microsoft Teams call.  Their fan post game shows are very well ran.

But they're scrambling for answers.  I think deep down, they know that we have the more talented team.  They're coming up with a plethora of ideas:

• Stagger rotations in which either Rose or Randle are on the floor at all times
  • Give Rose the keys to the offense to take the pressure off of Randle ( I thought that's what they're doing )
  • Start Quickley at PG and get him more shots
  • Start Toppin at PF and let him shoot 3s, since he did it in college
  • Start Randle at C to pull Capela away from the rim
  • Post up Randle more to get him better looks and get Capela in foul trouble
  • Send Rose back to the bench to help the role players
  • Post up Trae with Reggie Bullock and attack Trae defensively, in general
  • Start Frank Nitty against Trae, to slow him down
  • Rough up Trae with hard picks
  • Back off Trae and give him the logo shot
  • Trap Trae at half court
  • Force Trae left even more ( which they have started to do, but Trae is still killing them )
  • Bring back Payton into the starting lineup 

Closing comments

• You can only sew seeds on barren land . . even plants need fertilizer
  • Keep your heads up . . we gonna do work . . we here
  • We're playing with house money, because we ain't supposed to be here. We will be dangerous next year
  • We gotta dig down deep.
  • Once the time bomb clicks . . they won't be able to stop it
  • If we lose ( in Game 5 ) . . don't leave the arena . . give them a standing ovation, to boost them for next year
  • This was one of the biggest turnarounds in NBA history
  • ESPN future power rankings had Knicks at #7
  • A superstar / All-Star player will force their way to New York . . ( probably talking about Towns )
  • We playing with House money . . we gonna win this series . . the Hawks won't get another win . . it's a wrap

They're trying their best to find positive things to say about the team, and give reasons as to why they can win the games going forward.  But they struggled big time . . lol.

ESPN and 2k should be slapped with how much they overrate the Knicks 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

ESPN and 2k should be slapped with how much they overrate the Knicks 

Those guys are right there with the NBA front office with that stuff am afraid. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Dejay said:

You can only imagine what BS they have in store for Sunday

Wait till the second round. Oh my goodness the calls. And I don't really think I am putting the cart before the horse with talking about that round...wait a minute, about the foul line stuff, ugh.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Wait till the second round. Oh my goodness the calls. And I don't really think I am putting the cart before the horse with talking about that round...wait a minute, about the foul line stuff, ugh.

Let's make it through the BS of the first round. 

I don't for one moment think that the refs are through helping the Knicks.   I think they can wack Trae as much as they like because the refs aren't calling it.   Then there's that Thug Randall.   He's a Thug.   That's just how he plays.  When he gets really frustrated, he tries to go straight to the Basket.  Last night he looked like an offensive lineman going to the basket and ran over Gallo and was called for the Offensive charge.   One that play... even Shaq grabbed his pearls... But O Doris Burke couldn't see the foul in it. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

And I think those in the media are the liking what they see the most.

Thought you might say the media is licking their wounds instead. lol. Your comment is much nicer and hope it is more and more accurate moving forward. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Let's make it through the BS of the first round. 

That was my point in reference to the foul line issue. Or lack thereof. 

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, marco102 said:

Did solo really say this? Either way I love it!

Shot of the game, lol.

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

But the good news is that the clock has struck midnight and Julius Randall's Chariot is now a pumpkin.  CindeRandle has to make it home. 

That is priceless...CindeRandle.....that should be the in game chant, lololol.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1