• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks -- GAME 3

lethalweapon3

27 minutes ago, Diesel said:

My opinion is that our offense is predicated on Trae's abilities.     You can't replace Trae.   

I agree 100% and this is what worries me.  NY also knows this.  They would love to know that he was unavailable for the rest of the series.  Watch as they play extra rough, hoping to make this happen.  Problem is, if anything happens, can you prove this?  And, if you did, then what?  Remember what our coach said about the officials and the NBA?  He told the truth and was fined for saying it.

:smug:

• Like 2

In this series the offense has been more dependent on Trae, but let’s not forget this team won most of the games where Trae was out.  

We have guys who can carry the offense without Trae.  The game where we routed Phoenix was lead by our bench play.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

Hello Oakley.  Hello Laimbeer and Buddah and Mahorn.   Hello Dale and Antonio Davis.   Hello Rick Fox.  Hello Mychal Thompson and Orlando Woolridge. 

Hello Jon Koncak.... :unsure: :er:

53 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

:douchecock: ok you got me. I’ll take OG big dog, gimme Tree 🌲 instead of that Jordan tagalong Cliff! 

Got to love the Big Dog!  Cliff was a bit too finesse oriented to get in the enforcer category.  Tree had that dog in him.  

• Like 1

I’m not tech savvy but I heard an interesting knicks podcast where they’re loving on the Hawks and just being real and happy losing to the better team. Google ringer Hawks idk. The NYC fans are realizing the Hawks are more talented and they had a good season despite losing this series. They’ve given up. Lol. It’s not over yet but they’re realizing we’re just more talented than them.

New York New York podcast The ringer

Edited by timebomb