• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks -- GAME 4

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, marco102 said:

Yeah, it's on ABC. Let me know if you need an online link and I will PM you. Not sure if it's working during the playoffs.

I will just mute and switch over to the radio if the abc announcers get to much. Thanks though thats a good look

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Yeah, it's on ABC. Let me know if you need an online link and I will PM you. Not sure if it's working during the playoffs.

The local broadcast broke that down before game two on Bally.  Were you watching espn?

Yeah I was, I simply can’t take Nique calling every good missed three by the opposition a terrible shot while he’s totally mute on bad misses by the Hawks.  Being a homer is cool, subtlety is even cooler.  

It ha to be Stinger breaking it down, right?  I always rock with him although he’s fallen off a bit with his data and he’s on a lot less.

Edited by benhillboy

• Premium Member
Just now, marco102 said:

The New York bias during the pre-game is so obvious, even my brother texted me about how all they've talked about is how New York can still win the series. I had it on mute because I already knew that was going to happen. I have no idea why Bally isn't broadcasting this game. 

• Like 1