Official Game Thread: Hawks at Knicks -- GAME 5

lethalweapon3

Im honestly not a fan of the trolling but  after "F Trae Young" and being spat on, he can do whatever he wants since we won.
I would prefer he be humble and realize that there is a lot of playoff basketball left and winning a first round series doesn't make you a legend yet.

On to the next round, where the whole world will still be rooting against you Trae. Can you keep this whole villian routine up against a better team, or can we just get back to business again?

Great win tonight.

16 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I hope Nate chews Trae out for the dumb ass shit

Just pick the f***ing ball up

It's actually a smart play if you do it safely and don't make a dum turnover. The game clock is running but not the shot clock so you run off more time. 

• Like 3

Thinking maybe the NBA rebounding champion with the heart of a lion got a bit of recognition tonight. Even if his mouth was part of it beforehand. And yet another double double in the post season for us. Winning ball.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Maybe our best defensive game of the year. We were everywhere. Not a great game on offense though. 

I don’t sweat the shooting too tough when we’re getting to the line and not turning over.  Made it impossible for them to go on a run.  Poor shooting games in road wins will only fortify the defense even more.

• Like 1