• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Knicks -- GAME 5

lethalweapon3

47 minutes ago, terrell said:

Dre will be on an All Defense team. Not this year, but soon

He guarded 4 positions tonight and has done really well. People better start recognizing.

A majority of the voters can’t recognize what he does without the gaudy counting stats but I hope I’m wrong.  His advanced stats won’t look eye-popping either because he’s guarding so many smalls and Bigs that he shouldn’t yet succeeds.  He has a negative .1 defensive box on the season when his impact looks like a +2 player, same thing I see with Klay every year.  Everyone else’s defensive efficiency looks better because of he and Clint, Clint just gets the benefit of the high block and rebound totals.  I know the FG% against for Dre this series had to be stupid low.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

I like 🌹 as others said I’ll echo, classy vet.

One of my favorite regular season non Hawks moment in NBA history was the 50 point game he had in Minny. Usually don't watch non Hawks games but for some reason I was watching that one on league pass that day and it was incredible to watch him turn back the clock that game.

• Like 3

Oh and can someone find the clip of Solo shouldering up Noel after Noel gave Trae a little shoulder bump between half’s? Noel was honestly shocked to get something back after some high school tough guy shit and the Knicks as a whole just didn’t expect us to match their physicality.
Guys are stepping up for Trae which proves his leadership.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

One of my favorite regular season non Hawks moment in NBA history was the 50 point game he had in Minny. Usually don't watch non Hawks games but for some reason I was watching that one on league pass that day and it was incredible to watch him turn back the clock that game.

Ya I appreciate how he took his time to recover from his injury knowing his body and just making the comeback full circle. Remember a few years back when people were hating him because of his brother and knocking him but he’s been a model NBA vet for a minute now.

• Like 2