Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks -- GAME 3

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The one thing about this game is that the Sixers have not knocked us out.

We're still hanging around.  This means that we're a 3 minute good stretch of play to getting back in the game.

And Capela misses the lob, because he's too worry about Embiid.

Capela has no offensive game at all, and its showing..

Just now, NBASupes said:

I think Clint is a playoff player but matchup based but his confidence is gone right now. 

JC proved against the Knicks and now Philly, he's Trezz Jr. 

I'm not saying that he is terrible overall, but even in the NY series he isn't close to his regular season play. IMO.

• Like 1

88 points in the 3rd Quarter for Philly is asking for a loss for the Hawks. 115 is Philly win zone on average. 

1 minute ago, Plainview1981 said:

I'm not saying that he is terrible overall, but even in the NY series he isn't close to his regular season play. IMO.

This is true. 

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

Capella and Collins aren't playoff players.

I was wrong about Trae, but I don't think I am this time.

Clint is a fine regular season player where he can out work other teams, but he isn't going to perform at a high level in the playoffs I don't think.

He was excellent the previous series, problem is he is massively mismatched against Embiid, he's got like 4 inches of wingspan and 50 pounds on him... plus he's more skilled. 

6 minutes ago, aali34 said:

You can't pull that out if it wasn't used in the regular season. 

Nate HAS taken Trae off the ball in spots.  Bogi has run the point on several occasions with Trae playing off the ball.  Gallo has brought the ball up. Huerter has brought the ball up.  The move isn't for the whole game, you do it in spots to try and force Philly out of their defensive sets.

Edited by Hawkmoor