• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks -- ECF GAME 2

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I guess Cam getting minutes is a small silver lining. But let's keep it real, this was a massacre. We got our ass whooped. 

Who cares. This aint soccer, point differential doesn't matter.

If you going to lose, might as well be a blowout instead of a heartbreaker that takes an emotional toll. This was a dud. Gives you nowhere to go but up.

We have 3 home games left to play, they only have 2. We still control the series until further notice.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

I’ve never had 2 little men make me laugh more since Twins 👯‍♀️ starring Danny and Arnold. Ok one little man! :laugh:

Those twins look like they are from a Stephen King movie....

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

Will watch myself bashing Lou because whenever I do he lights up the next game and helps keep us alive in the playoffs. Wait....so maybe I start bashing now??

He literally does well the very next game more often than notZ (jinx no jinx)*

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

What! He didn't even touch the ball with the starters. He played defense and cut once to the basket twice, once which created space and the other, he got the ball and missed a dunk. What's selfish in the way he played in 4 mins where he mainly was defending and Trae was turning the ball over?

Dude, must be watching another game.

I just didn't see much of anything that we can use with the starting unit. I'd rather play Snell in a pinch.  But I would give him some burn if we're up or down. 

1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Who cares. This aint soccer, point differential doesn't matter.

If you going to lose, might as well be a blowout instead of a heartbreaker that takes an emotional toll. This was a dud. Gives you nowhere to go but up.

We have 3 home games left to play, they only have 2. We still control the series until further notice.

I disagree. Seeing us get completely utterly dominated is not a good sign. I'd prefer to lose in a competitive game. 

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

Those twins look like they are from a Stephen King movie....

Ya they do! Lol. I gotta watch a Mel Brooks comedy tonight for my sanity. :laugh: Or an Eddie Murph special, something.

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Two Lou Wills. Lou Will or Lou will you retire. 

That’s deep brotha, you said man. :indifferent:

• Like 3

I would love to be optimistic but I just...can't.

All of y'all that were saying that this was a good matchup were wrong from the start. Remember, they've given Philly problems before and Doc Rivers has led playoff chokers. That's MUCH less the case here...

Doesn't diminish the run that's been made but it's likely over here. Wouldn't be surprised if this was a gentlemen's/douchebag sweep.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

His defense wasn't sharp at all tonight. The PGs was cooking him but he did much better at the 2 and 3. Dunn really put in good mins. I want to see both get more mins.

Reaction and fast twitch will take a little time to come back. He needs to practice with the team more like you said. Until then, keep him on 2-3 (Middleton) and Dunn on 1-2 (Holiday) for the limited minutes they'll be in.  The Hawks need defense on the perimeter really bad and they're not going to get it with Huerter and Bogi in his current state. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, hawkman said:

He still looks good. A step slower but good. He looks almost as big as Hunter out there. I remember him being much slimmer. He's obviously been hitting the weight room during his time off.

Almost? He definitely is. I think Dre is a little more cut, but Cam looks like Adonis out there. His physique is elite.

Cam also looks towering over people. I mean he is a TALL 6'8. But likely taller next time measure him.

He is a freak.

• Like 2