• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Okongwu is out six months with torn labrum in right shoulder

lethalweapon3

10 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I'll never understand why NBA players can't fix a broken shot.  I"m not expecting that they can become a great shooter but at least try to change your form.  the form you're using ain't working.   

Despite what most people think,  shooting is a gift. If you can't shoot , you can't shoot. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Onyeka makes me feel warm inside when he plays. I feel secure in that he is going to make the right decision more often than not and go 110% at it when he does effort wise. Miss this cat, hope we see him soon.

I think only 3 guys make me feel warm but not necessarily our best players.. well 2/3 are..

Trae

JC

Okongwu

Hunter and Huerter are tied for 4th, Huerter probably ahead of Dre in warm ness regards.

Cam makes me feel nervous as a mug ☕😂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Despite what most people think,  shooting is a gift. If you can't shoot , you can't shoot. 

Well, I think you're partially right.  Some people just have 'it'.  But I do think people can improve.  They won't ever go from Capela to Curry or anything, but incremental improvement can be made.  I do think you can go from "not" being able to shoot, to being passable/good at shooting.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Well, I think you're partially right.  Some people just have 'it'.  But I do think people can improve.  They won't ever go from Capela to Curry or anything, but incremental improvement can be made.  I do think you can go from "not" being able to shoot, to being passable/good at shooting.

If you have a base to with like say a Jason Kidd, yes you can improve, and he did from early in his career. But the Shaqs, Capelas, Dwight Howard's, not really much hope. Those guys are better off just practicing their 3 foot jump hook.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
37 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

If you have a base to with like say a Jason Kidd, yes you can improve, and he did from early in his career. But the Shaqs, Capelas, Dwight Howard's, not really much hope. Those guys are better off just practicing their 3 foot jump hook.

I don't know man, I think I got a better jumper then Clint.

• Haha 2