• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Suns

lethalweapon3

26 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Dieng in 3 minutes had 2 rbs 1 steal and an assist.  Lou Williams had 0 assist in 9 minutes

Im starting to really question Nate and his 4 year deal....We look worse than LP's Hawks....Its like we havent played with each other before..

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Haliburton told us as well as a number of other teams who wanted him that he had no interest in playing for us and wanted to play for the Kings. We aren't the only ones feeling burned. He didn't want to play with Trae. He wanted to go to SAC or GS. 

Smdh

23 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This is a real shit answer. If he had said Lou had EARNED the rotation spot I'd feel differently.

Then Nate should shut his trap about wanting two-way players.

Yeah you know that two-way stuff is BS when he starts Trae.. lol. I know he has to...Just sayin........

14 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Just finished the game. Tough one that got away from us. We had it but just couldn’t close out. Credit the Suns on some crazy tough shots specially by a red hot Booker. 

Booker was on tonight and that’s really tough to stop. Hunter did as good a job as anyone but Hunter didn’t have his best night on D and bad on O as he went 1-9. 

I like the way we played though. We are starting our engines up. Collins mixing it up with Crowder (not really but kinda :sarcastic:) We fought. This schedule is only going to make us stronger down the road.

Young had a nice 31/13, and JC 9-12 FG. I love JC’s game. Like I said in the thread I made, we need more JC baby! :praying: Nate seriously, more JC!

All I kept seeing was a new age Stockton to Malone when I see Trae to JC! Love the tandem! I never take watching them for granted these kids of ours flat out ball!!!!

WE SHALL TAKE DOWN THE WARRIORS!!!! UOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!!! :rock:

Trae>Curry

On Monday he will show the Curry 🍛 lovers what’s up!

GO HAWKS!!!! :party:

GS by 20.....We dont guard the 3pt line..

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Just finished the game. Tough one that got away from us. We had it but just couldn’t close out. Credit the Suns on some crazy tough shots specially by a red hot Booker. 

Booker was on tonight and that’s really tough to stop. Hunter did as good a job as anyone but Hunter didn’t have his best night on D and bad on O as he went 1-9. 

I like the way we played though. We are starting our engines up. Collins mixing it up with Crowder (not really but kinda :sarcastic:) We fought. This schedule is only going to make us stronger down the road.

Young had a nice 31/13, and JC 9-12 FG. I love JC’s game. Like I said in the thread I made, we need more JC baby! :praying: Nate seriously, more JC!

All I kept seeing was a new age Stockton to Malone when I see Trae to JC! Love the tandem! I never take watching them for granted these kids of ours flat out ball!!!!

WE SHALL TAKE DOWN THE WARRIORS!!!! UOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!!! :rock:

Trae>Curry

On Monday he will show the Curry 🍛 lovers what’s up!

GO HAWKS!!!! :party:

Can't wait, I'll be there in person! Hope we beat the brakes off of those pretenders!

• Like 1

Lou has a -1.3 defensive box, Trae -2.3.  Wright, +.7.

Nate is blinded by Wrights poor shooting, and it’s a shame seeing how he’s greased the wheels of the team on both sides doing the little things that win games in extremely limited minutes.  39 minutes for the only player in the NBA who needs an MRI with every ankle turn and whom you send indirect shots at for inconsistent PG play, leadership, and defense every night.  Genius.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Clint’s play of late is really leaving the door wide open for Onyeka to be the center of the future. No pressure on him though coming off injury.

Between Okongwu, Jalen, and Sharife we got a lot of potential on the sidelines.  I am surprised that Capela hasn't played better.  I actually thought he would shine in the regular season, and that he was undervalued coming into the season because we had to watch him play against Embiid and Giannis in the playoffs.  He actually played great vs. the Knicks.      

• Like 1

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Clint’s play of late is really leaving the door wide open for Onyeka to be the center of the future. No pressure on him though coming off injury.

OO never lacks energy, he's like John in that regard and that's fantastic for a frontcourt. He can't get back fast enough.

• Like 2