• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Hawks needs to stop wearing these trash ass jerseys with that trash ass logo. I used to go to the games in the early 2000s when we had that logo. All we did was lose, lose, lose no matter what. Have that Hawks even won with these bullshit ass jerseys yet? 

Go back to the MLK shit

Those things are hideous...

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

He was 2-5 in the qtr. Stop acting like he was talking all the shots. He only played 6 f'n min. 

This is totally on Nate and playing Solo, Clint, Wright, Lou, and Gallo for the first 6 min of the 4th. 

They were pulled, we were up by 8

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

He was 2-5 in the qtr. Stop acting like he was talking all the shots. He only played 6 f'n min. 

This is totally on Nate and playing Solo, Clint, Wright, Lou, and Gallo for the first 6 min of the 4th. 

Partial like...partial blame is on Nate and some is on Trae.

4 minutes ago, JCDBaptist said:

They are essentially a turnover. It has to be a morale killer for the rest of the team but cannot say anything because you can't and don't want to bruise Trae's ego.

The main problem with this take is that literally no one else was scoring the basketball. And I mean no one. 

The long 3 by Trae is a good shot . . IF . . he shoots it in rhythm and doesn't rush the shot.  The shot he took in the 4th was rushed.

But once again, no one else could score the basketball.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The main problem with this take is that literally no one else was scoring the basketball. And I mean no one. 

The long 3 by Trae is a good shot . . IF . . he shoots it in rhythm and doesn't rush the shot.  The shot he took in the 4th was rushed.

But once again, no one else could score the basketball.

I was wondering why JC was benched with 0 pf and Capella had 2 but JC had 0 shot attempts. They need to run ser plays for JC with his efficiency. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I absolutely hate TLC.  So bad.   Hate players who shoot who clearly can’t shoot.  Knew he would miss that one at the end causes he’s garbage.  Pure trash.  And that step back in the first?  If the catch and shoot isn’t there pass the damn ball.  No one is paying you to shoot step backs Timothy Loser-Cantshootohwell.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

They just let them hang around too long.   We had plenty of opportunities to stretch this game out to 15+ points, but just couldn't execute on offense.

Trae's game management down the stretch was not good, but the start of that 4th quarter was vomit inducing 🤢, which was when we had a chance to put the game out of reach, the bench came up really small.

Offensive possessions the 1st 6 minutes of the 4th:

Gallo miss 3

Lou 3 freethrows

Lou TO

Lou miss

Lou miss

Gallo miss

Hill miss

Gallo miss

Capela missed bunny

Lou 2pts

Lou miss 3

Lou miss.

A total of FIVE (5) POINTS IN 6 minutes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

19 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

SMH... . 82 game season folks. This was an ugly game at the end and disapointing no doubt. But give me a break with some of these takes lol. 

Yeah I wasn’t tripping at all.  Philly has the best player on the floor at the end of the day.  And these questionable three attempts by Trae are the same ones he was scorching the nets on in the playoffs.

I would like to ask Nate why Delon and Trae never run together though, the normal Hawks beat writers probably don’t even recognize they haven’t played a minute together.  Wright knows how to promote offensive flow and spacing for the team through resets, getting off the ball at the appropriate time, and subtle off ball movements.  Most of the championship teams I’ve seen ran a healthy dose of two above-average ball handlers/ playmakers together (better than Kevin/ Bogi types) Nate is allergic to it smh.

Edited by benhillboy