• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Maybe-Magic "at" Half-Off-Hawks

lethalweapon3

Normally down ten I'd be like we have a shot, but will this team be able to score over 40 points in the second half?  I hope so. 

And we have Philly tomorrow.  Please come back tomorrow Trae.

Also, no idea why they aren't running pick and rolls with Sharife.  The college film shows he's excellent with it. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sothron said:

And this was one of the most embarrassing halves of Atlanta Hawks basketball ever played. We are down at home ten points to a team of almost completely random players stuffed in Orlando jerseys. 

If anyone doubts how good Trae Young is please rewatch this nightmare horse shit first half.

The Hawks are playing with a patchwork roster too.

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

Is there a way to infect more of our guys so we can postpone the rest of this week? 

At the rates these infections are going it'll probably happen.  We need 3 more guys to get infected in the next day or two.

Not wishing that on anyone though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JTB said:

100% agree with the first part. Not trying to defend collins but the passes he’s getting are absolutely horrible . If he gets some better passes to him when he’s set he may drop some needed points for us.

I mean... it isn't exactly easy to make entry passes to a guy that struggles getting position on his defender because he's so scrawny.

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The issue is definitely no Trae, because Trae would have 37 created points already in a game like this.

Delon is horrible though.   Horr-ree-blay

Thank you! Not sure how someone watches this shit and say no Trae is NOT the issue…really????

4 minutes ago, JTB said:

100% agree with the first part. Not trying to defend collins but the passes he’s getting are absolutely horrible . If he gets some better passes to him when he’s set he may drop some needed points for us.

John is rolling into oblivion after every pick as you can see all the gears in Delon’s head grind to a halt, debating if he should pass to Collins or swing to a guy at half court 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Cam just throwing stuff up

When Cam gets it together, I'll be too old to care Im afraid... Hes giving me Josh Smith vibes... smh

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

Is there a way to infect more of our guys so we can postpone the rest of this week? 

Hawks might do what Memphis did to Tennessee over the weekend.  Both schools were supposed to play a neutral site game in Nashville, and Memphis ( coached by Penny Hardaway ) said that they weren't playing because of COVID . . . 1 hour before tip-off.