My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

1 minute ago, AHF said:

KAT is a much better offensive player than Atlanta Hawks era Moses Malone with his patented "miss the first attempt, grab the offensive rebound, hit the second attempt with a foul" goodness.

I was a young teen when we got Moses but even that first year with the stats, I felt like it held us back a lil, he was like Lou Will, Father Time had caught up.

• Like 1

Nuggets looking for a wing

Amid mounting injuries, the Denver Nuggets are actively searching for ways to improve their roster ahead of the trade deadline, two sources told The Denver Post. With long-term injuries to both Michael Porter Jr. and P.J. Dozier, the Nuggets’ primary target is a wing, one source said. Outside of Will Barton, who can play small forward but is more a traditional shooting guard, the Nuggets’ roster is devoid of any true wings.

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

lol if we could get both, bye bye everyone in those deals not named Trae.

These names aren't in any trade talk: Capela, Trae, Kevin, and Okongwu. But that's all. Just those four and Clint can't be moved this year is the only reason why he isn't on the block period. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
38 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

HBXUWF3NBRRGV2ECPHVR72HW6A.jpg

I love Moses but we literally got him on the last legs of his career. If we had gotten Houston or Philly Moses Nique would have a ring or two. But we didn't. KAT is a significantly better player at this stage in his career than Moses was when he signed here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I dont know the framework of the Indy one but I would imagine something like this

2a. I haven't heard of picks yet but I am sure we will offer that too if a trade is made.

2b. A package around Reddish.

3. Me too. He was off limits this summer. Makes me think OKC maybe further away more than they thought. The idea was he would be there Devin Booker is what I was told in the past. 

You don't know the framework for the trade because the trade does not exist. Brogdon can't be traded until the summer so they would not be talking about a player 6 months in advance who can't help right now. Your rumors are constantly false and never accurate.

Just now, NBASupes said:

You might be right with Malcolm.

He's proven himself to be accurate over the years. You dont have to be here if you don't want to be here. I didn't @ you once. 

I am right about Malcolm because he can't be traded. And literally any person that claims to have "sources" would know that. Even a person with fake sources would check to see if they could be traded lol

You didn't @ me but I am tired of reading you post stuff every month and NONE of it ever coming true. You said the hawks were interested in trading back in the draft...nothing happened. Time and time again you make these long paragraphs that gets the community riled up and hyped and never once has it ever panned out 

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

That's not true. Well, yes, Brogdon can't be traded until the offseason is true but the rest is not. Teams can easily take a year or more in talks before finally agreeing to a trade or moving on from it. It wouldn't shock me if Travis was having exploratory talks with Indiana over Brogdon with the idea of a trade over the offseason. 

And just to back up @NBASupes his stuff is legit. I hear a lot of what he hears from my Hawks source and that source is not Supes or campster. 

At this point, my guy has been proven. Most here like yourself know that. If @Mikey doesn't want to be here, he doesn't have to be here. He's not Woj. He's not breaking trades. He's breaking trade talks and what's being said behind the scenes if he gets access to. 

• Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, Sothron said:

That's not true. Well, yes, Brogdon can't be traded until the offseason is true but the rest is not. Teams can easily take a year or more in talks before finally agreeing to a trade or moving on from it. It wouldn't shock me if Travis was having exploratory talks with Indiana over Brogdon with the idea of a trade over the offseason. 

And just to back up @NBASupes his stuff is legit. I hear a lot of what he hears from my Hawks source and that source is not Supes or campster. 

You can back him all you want but hes like 0/100 on his last couple mega posts. Dating back to the draft when he said the hawks wanted mobley and were trying to trade up. Time and time again hes never right.

Also heres a nugget you guys are forgetting on the brogdon front...nate coached him already and brogdon hated him and the system he ran. Though he is a solid fit next to trae he would not want to come here.

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I am right about Malcolm because he can't be traded. And literally any person that claims to have "sources" would know that. Even a person with fake sources would check to see if they could be traded lol

You didn't @ me but I am tired of reading you post stuff every month and NONE of it ever coming true. You said the hawks were interested in trading back in the draft...nothing happened. Time and time again you make these long paragraphs that gets the community riled up and hyped and never once has it ever panned out 

If you read these threads month to month, you would know a good portion comes true. 

• Like 4