• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

So yes...I guess if Travis pulls the trigger on this, He isn't trying to win but rather trying to entertain the crowd.

Generally great point guard and center duos win championships.

Again, KAT has improved defense and can be your second leading scorer on a championship team.  You'd just have to make sure your other players are playing great defense.  With one of OO and Hunter or Reddish on the team, that would be a pretty potent offense and defense.

• Thanks 4

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Speaking of Zion

"Zion Williamson will dial back the rehab of his surgically repaired foot to only partial weight bearing activities. Williamson is continuing his rehabilitation in Portland instead of New Orleans, but remains under supervision of the team.

Williamson has not played this season after suffering a fracture in his right foot that required surgery over the summer.

“Since we notified everyone on December 16 of his latest imaging, it was decided then by our medical team to dial his rehab back to only partial weight bearing activities. He continues along that path,” stated Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations David Griffin. “We also agreed that in order to put Zion in the best position to succeed, he will rehab away from the team at this time so he can focus on the task at hand.”

There's a 0% chance they decided on that move together with Zion's camp and a 120% chance Zion's camp told them thats what they're gonna do and they dgaf what the pels think about it.  Jmho

• Like 3

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Are we still looking for more offense?

KAT gives you a three way scorer, an underrated passer, a good rebounder and a shot blocker. I don't know how he will fit with Capela but Capela could definitely be moved in the offseason for a power forward. Or...they could work together very well and we have our ghetto version of Twin Towers. Or whatever you want to call what Cleveland is doing with their bigs this season.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

KAT gives you a three way scorer, an underrated passer, a good rebounder and a shot blocker. I don't know how he will fit with Capela but Capela could definitely be moved in the offseason for a power forward. Or...they could work together very well and we have our ghetto version of Twin Towers. Or whatever you want to call what Cleveland is doing with their bigs this season.

Not sure I am a fan of that word ghetto verison but I would be interested to see how Clint and Karl would look, especially offensively. Defensively, I think they could to a degree. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

Not sure I am a fan of that word ghetto verison but I would be interested to see how Clint and Karl would look, especially offensively. Defensively, I think they could to a degree. 

didn't mean it like that. more like poor man's version. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

It's just about who guards the perimeter four better.  You can also have OO out there with KAT which can work offensively and defensively.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We aren't trading JC. Timing is everything with trades. Teams usually only make big trades when it feels like the run is up. Our run with this group isn't up. I have found deductive reasoning to be better predictor of trades than questionable rumors. 

I just think that is a bad idea unless it is for a true super star or an up and coming star.  Kat is just Meh to me.  He doesn't move the needle enough to gut your team over.  John and Hunter would be too much for him.  His teams have been terrible except the Jimmy Butler team that barely got into the playoff and then Butler wanted out because he didn't want to play with those guys

35 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

So yes...I guess if Travis pulls the trigger on this, He isn't trying to win but rather trying to entertain the crowd.

KAT and Trae are centerpieces for legit title runs. Remember when Devin Booker was considered a stat padder?

• Like 4

Just now, Peoriabird said:

Devin Booker made a run to the title at 24.  Kat is 26 with no run in the near future

He was considered a stat padder until he got legit help. Trae is that for him. I don't really ilke Capela/Towns though. We need defenders that can switch at the SG/SF/PF spots.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, GameTime said:

He was considered a stat padder until he got legit help. Trae is that for him. I don't really ilke Capela/Towns though. We need defenders that can switch at the SG/SF/PF spots.

Kat has done nothing in the league...Booker made it the final last year and his current team has the 2nd best record in the league while Kat's team remain under the mason Dixon line as usual