• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I can't, in good conscious, give them clicks, burd.  Anybody got the cliff notes?

I did. Miami Heat reporter Brian Farthorse said that Hawks are looking to be active indeed and the main talks are around Cam and attaching Solo to it as well as Gallo being on the block. 

My fav thing they said:

Trae isn’t satisfied till he brings a ring 💍 to Atlanta. 💗 

Ps I’m mad I clicked for BSPN. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I can't, in good conscious, give them clicks, burd.  Anybody got the cliff notes?

I debated wether to post it or not

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ps I’m mad I clicked for BSPN. 

:laugh1:

30 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

When I worked at an art gallery in Atlanta, we sold this big Dale Chihuly sculpture to the art museum in Columbus. I was a boat with a bunch of colorful glass pieces in it. 

If you ever go there and see it, you can take pride in knowing that I had my hands all over that piece.

This give me a hearty chuckle 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

Kat has done nothing in the league...Booker made it the final last year and his current team has the 2nd best record in the league while Kat's team remain under the mason Dixon line as usual

CP3 has alot to do with that... Just sayin...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Im gonna be honest i am about as stubborn on moving Reddish for anything thats not a star player coming back in a bigger deal as anyone on earth.  But this is a legit trade i would probably take for assets coming back.  Thats equivalent to 3 1st round picks for Reddish and i like Clarke as a player in general.   I mean you could reaslistically get 2 more players like Jalen Johnson or John Collins in the 15 to 23 area which both picks would be if you choose right.

12 minutes ago, terrell said:

Rumors are all over. lol. This is more of a hypothetical than a rumor..

https://www.inquisitr.com/6498144/nba-rumors-cam-reddish-could-be-traded-to-grizzlies-for-brandon

That would be 2 of my 2019 draft desires, well 2/4 Cam Clarke Culver Kabengele.

Still no. Even though he’s a former San Jose State Spartan, still no. Cam has too much untapped talent. Not sure how much more Clarke grows as a player now.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, terrell said:

Rumors are all over. lol. This is more of a hypothetical than a rumor..

https://www.inquisitr.com/6498144/nba-rumors-cam-reddish-could-be-traded-to-grizzlies-for-brandon

1 minute ago, Threezus said:

Im gonna be honest i am about as stubborn on moving Reddish for anything thats not a star player coming back in a bigger deal as anyone on earth.  But this is a legit trade i would probably take for assets coming back.  Thats equivalent to 3 1st round picks for Reddish and i like Clarke as a player in general.   I mean you could reaslistically get 2 more players like Jalen Johnson or John Collins in the 15 to 23 area which both picks would be if you choose right.

If I understand it correctly, per Supes, Camp, Soth and now Sam Amick and Windhorse....Hawks are looking to move Gallo and Cam in a 2 for 1 trade for a 'singular better player'.....not a bunch of late picks if the idea is to compete and be better this season.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

If I understand it correctly, per Supes, Camp, Soth and now Sam Amick and Windhorse....Hawks are looking to move Gallo and Cam in a 2 for 1 trade for a 'singular better player'.....not a bunch of late picks if the idea is to compete and be better this season.

Which im fine with if the player is worth the time.  It's gonna be hard to get a singular better player than Cam and his upside without it being a underrated star type player coming back like a Jaylon Brown.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I was an extra for General Hospital in the late 90’s but that’s neither here nor there. 

Actually, it explains so so much... hehehe

So, you were Luke's stunt double?

• Haha 1