• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

At this point, my guy has been proven. Most here like yourself know that. If @Mikey doesn't want to be here, he doesn't have to be here. He's not Woj. He's not breaking trades. He's breaking trade talks and what's being said behind the scenes if he gets access to. 

Its a fun read and fun for discussion but there is very little validity to it. Ill continue to read it and and when the deadline passes we can revisit all of your guys "talks" this trade season and I bet very little is true. Anybody that follows the league and say certain stuff is happening (i.e we know the rockets will be having talks about eric gordon...) doesn't make it true.

Just now, Mikey said:

You can back him all you want but hes like 0/100 on his last couple mega posts. Dating back to the draft when he said the hawks wanted mobley and were trying to trade up. Time and time again hes never right.

Also heres a nugget you guys are forgetting on the brogdon front...nate coached him already and brogdon hated him and the system he ran. Though he is a solid fit next to trae he would not want to come here.

You do realize it takes two teams to tango. You do realize Atlanta was damn near done deal with GS but GS pulled out right before the draft but yeah, that's my guys fault. He's not Woj or Shams. He doesn't break trades. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I appreciate all the information you guys come with.   I don't know anyone above the age of 15 who would pretend to have information just to be 'cool' on a message board.  

See it all the time especially on twitter lol

6 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Its a fun read and fun for discussion but there is very little validity to it. Ill continue to read it and and when the deadline passes we can revisit all of your guys "talks" this trade season and I bet very little is true. Anybody that follows the league and say certain stuff is happening (i.e we know the rockets will be having talks about eric gordon...) doesn't make it true.

You and NBASupes can each make a list of his source's predictions and the eventual outcomes from the past two years.  Then we'll know, right?  

And, of course, some discussions never come to fruition, but that doesn't mean they didn't take place.  But if virtually NONE of the potential deals EVER come to fruition, then we'd all have a better idea of how much time to invest in hoping.

For the record, though, I enjoy reading about the discussions, whether they eventually happen or not.

Just now, NBASupes said:

This isn't Twitter. 

Yeah twitter been more accurate as of late LOL.

If you're right on anything hawks related that you mentioned today. I will whole heartedly come back to this thread and apologize for every accusation I have made today. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Mikey said:

Yeah twitter been more accurate as of late LOL.

If you're right on anything hawks related that you mentioned today. I will whole heartedly come back to this thread and apologize for every accusation I have made today. 

Then go to Twitter. According to you, it's more accurate. 

Just now, Sothron said:

but this isn't twitter. No one has a follower count to improve by being the next Woj or Shams. This community is actually pretty small but very high basketball IQ. There's literally nothing to be gained by making up crap on here. 

Fair. Like I said to Supes...if anything he said today hawks related becomes true I will whole heartedly come back here and apologize for anything I have said. And that can apply to future information he provides too that isn't common knowledge.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Are you asking me to go to twitter because I am the only one thats called you out today on something that was pretty common knowledge...

By the way, welcome back to the Squawk with your new account, Travis!
(total of 8 posts)

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Are you asking me to go to twitter because I am the only one thats called you out today on something that was pretty common knowledge...

If you don't want to be here, you do not have to be here. No one is forcing you to be here. That's all I've stated each time. If Twitter is better to you, go use Twitter. No one is forcing you to use any particular tool.