• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hunk-o'-Hawks at Lakers

lethalweapon3

Just now, JTB said:

Cam looks disinterested. Probably wondering why his minutes are so low….smh how much of this coaching staff changed??? That really is a big issue If we literally have 2 people from last years run on the staff

He hated LP...Probably hates this staff worse.. i know I would if 15th man was starting over me.. smh

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Do you think it's scheme?  I hate the hedging that everyone does.  But I can't tell if it's the scheme that is off, or if it is just poor defensive awareness from everyone not named John Collins.

I know you didn’t ask me but I really do think it’s the scheme. 
capela is suddenly not as impactful defensively and everyone blames him and says he regressed but I think it was early injury and scheme

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JTB said:

Cam looks disinterested. Probably wondering why his minutes are so low….smh how much of this coaching staff changed??? That really is a big issue If we literally have 2 people from last years run on the staff

Honestly, can't even fault him too much. The decision making on Cam completely asinine. Coaching staff clearly has no defined role for him & it shows.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Carmine said:

Honestly, can't even fault him too much. The decision making on Cam completely asinine. Coaching staff clearly has no defined role for him & it shows.

You know a championship team called the BUCs just fired AB for the same thing.