• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Lakers at Hawks (1 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

They didn't play like this in previous games they won.  They actually played to great defense especially last game

They defense was not perfect. But when it mattered most - the did play defense and pulled out the win - that is what you want.  Collect the win and go home.

• Like 2

There should be a nice in depth article coming on OO pretty soon his advanced metrics are so damn outlandish right now.  There has to be someone with an ultra-high, old-school Big IQ who has taken him under his wing.  I’ll keep saying it his energy is so Kevin Garnett to me, his feel is just off the charts.  The crazy athleticism doesn’t hurt either.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, marco102 said:

They are on a 7 game win streak. They are playing better. Happy with an ugly win than a pretty lose. 

They have been playing excellently lately. You act like AD is chop liver and the Hawks should play perfect every game.

Do care about every win.  Only care about playoff wins.  John Collins didn't not get a shot the last 16 minutes of the game.  I find that very strange.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

They defense was not perfect. But when it mattered most - the did play defense and pulled out the win - that is what you want.  Collect the win and go home.

Don't care about individual wins except playoff wins.  I care about how the team plays.  If they play well and get beat, I'm not upset. the other team just got them but if they continue to play dumb and their opponent is just too sorry to take advantage of it or someone hits some luck shots they normally don't hit to win then I'm not impressed.

1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

I’m certainly no expert on Covid, but anyone have an idea why the rash of positives for the NBA has seemingly come to a halt?  I’m so pissed it delayed the chemistry we see now for a couple weeks.

Our whole team got it and therefore they have immunity.  The league was pretty much the same.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Our whole team got it and therefore they have immunity.  The league was pretty much the same.  

Bet.  I’m so confused.  I had it but I’m still counting down the days, minutes, and seconds until I can get the booster lol.